Enslaved Army

Virion Leywin

"He truly is an idiot." I said, looking down at the army below me, the twenty five thousand troops of humans just marched, heading towards Aramoor, most likely to kill the people or to find and kill me. "I even told him that I was going to give them a chance."

"You did, but you have to understand where he is coming from." Hades said as he was popping his head out of my shoulder. "He thinks that you are going to mercilessly kill these people, you honestly should have just told him the truth."

"That I was going to enslave them?" I asked, and I saw Hades's serpent head nod, and I smiled. "Well, I guess he does already know about all that, and to be honest, I wouldn't have had to reveal that spell, but who cares." The army was about five days out from Aramoor, but it didn't matter, I was going to handle it now, rather than in the city.

I held my hand out, and Hades's spoke. "The mind flames, no, the slave fire, no." I rolled my eyes, the spell didn't need a new name, it was still the mind slave spell, adding flames doesn't change it.

I conjured a small ball of fire, then I added more and more mana to it. "We have to do this before Agrona acts, I don't know what he has planned, but we already enslaved the people in the cities and towns without them knowing, of course they are free to live life how they want now, but they won't be fighting us."

"You think he is going to send the Wraith army?" Hades asked, and I honestly didn't know, he hasn't told Melzri a think about it, so I was in the dark, but from the Wraith camps I have eyes on, they aren't moving.

I continued adding more and more flames, building it up in the sky, a giant ball of the mind slave spell, fuck, Hades was right, it's better to say it as mind flames, it makes it easier. "No, I don't know what he's doing, Nithe and Raven encountered half-breeds, but they weren't sent by Agrona, they were sent by Dragoth."

"So, this should be easy then?" I nodded my head as the ball of fire grew more and more in the sky above the force that was marching. "Good." He paused for a second, then added. "Your brother is now here in Etril, I know we have eyes on him and everything, but what we are going to do about this aether situation."

"The fact that it is connecting us kind of annoys me, but there isn't much I can do about it." I told him as the flames in the sky, scorched the air itself, even though they were hot flames, but they still were hungry. "I have eyes on him, like you said, and from the looks of it, he's coming here, so we should get this on its way."

The flame fell out of my hands, the giant ball of fire passed through me, and while we were inside, I just admired the feel of the flames dancing on my skin, knowing they weren't going to do anything to me.

As we passed through the top, and watched it fall down towards the army, Hades spoke up. "And when he gets here? What are you going to do?" I just watched the flames fall from the sky. "Ehh, I guess we just teleport out of here, but then again, he can just teleport to us, he probably can do it right now because he just used it, in the future can."

I sensed the soldiers look up and start running, but the ball was so big that when it the ground the flames were going to disperse and cover about a mile in all directions, and that meant every single one of them down there were going to be drenched with mind flames, only shields will protect them.

I'd say about eighty to ninety percent will be under my control after the explosion. "Arthur won't get here in time, and to be honest, even if he did, he couldn't do anything to stop this spell." I have to admit, I was surprised to see him using destruction, he was truly willing to basically kill me to stop me, he may say it was to deal immense damage, but that would do more than that.