Waking

Virion Leywin

I opened my eyes and looked around the room, seeing nobody, I spoke out to Hades. "Is it done?" I asked, and he came slithering out of my body and onto the ground as I sat up. "Did Raven and Ivy follow through?"

"Yes, they did it." Hades said as I looked down at him, not planning on moving yet. "They stopped the force of Wraiths and forced them to retreat, but when you were out, Agrona has turned everyone's attention towards Sehz-Clar." He paused for a second, then added. "The Sovereign from Truacia who we could not find appeared yesterday at Taegrin Caelum, most likely aiding Agrona with more Wraiths from his Dominion, the ones we took out were from Etril and Vechor, but we barely did any damage really."

"I figured." I said, standing up and noticing a black battle robe on the couch. "So, we are in Seris's estate like we planned, at least everything is working out so far." I cracked my neck as I placed the battle robe on. "We knew we weren't going to be able to hold Etril forever, and we still have our troops, I can feel them outside."

"Yeah, our numbers are normal, there is nothing to worry about when it comes to that." Hades said, agreeing with what I was feeling at the moment. "The issue is that Agrona now can control the Alacryans, even though you control their minds, he is controlling their bodies, so your spell is worthless when it comes to them."

"I know." I told him with a sarcastic tone, like I was pissed about it, but also didn't care. "But we still have control over Melzri." I told him as I turned back to him and sat down, not planning on leaving just yet. "Agrona knows that his Scythes won't betray him, the only one he controlled was Seris, we could still use her."

"True." Hade said. "And Viessa is still in the cell, but I don't see how we free her." I should have left those Wraiths get her, but they were ordered to kill my parents, so I couldn't. "The plan to get here has worked, the Dragons and Leviathans are going to go to war, but we still need to get into Taegrin Caelum and kill Agrona."

"No shit." I told him, rolling my eyes. "And I don't really want to kill anymore Wraiths, well, we can a little more, but that's an army we could control that would deal severe damage to Epheotus." He nodded his head at me. "But you are right, getting into the Caelum is our issue because that fucker won't leave."

"Yeah, side question, what was it like fighting both Cecilia and Arthur?" Hades asked, and I looked at him confused. "I mean, don't get me wrong, you weren't fighting to kill, nor were you trying at all, but what was it like?"

"Oh, I had a blast." I told him with a smile on my face. "I was trying to survive, Arthur's destruction rune is on a whole other level, but fighting that and Cecilia at the same time was amazing."

"I bet." Hades said, agreeing with me. "But are we going to talk about what your brother said?" I tilted my head at him, confused about what he was talking about. "That you aren't from another world?"

"Oh my god, I completely forgot about that." I told him, remembering those words. "I don't know what to even say about it, I mean, on one hand who cares, and on the other, I am curious to know what it means." I was more leaning towards the I don't care, I'm here, that's what matters.

"I see." Hades said. "I thought you would have been a little more interested." 

"Na." I told him. "Back to Agrona though." I changed the subject away from who or what I am, I didn't want to think about it really. "Remember the idea I brought up a year ago?" I asked him, and he looked at me with a knowing look.

"No." Hades said. "We aren't doing that." He shook his serpent head. "That would, that would not work, Virion. I know that's one of the reasons you made your children, but come on, you really think that would fool the Legacy."