Saviors Pt. II

Damon Leywin

I reformed myself as I walked down a path, all the houses made this a very tough place to fight in, so I'll have to do something about that. I snapped my fingers, and all the houses on this side of the black spike wall I grew crumbled to dust, leaving nothing but a lot of dirt for us to fight freely on. 

It was an open space, the Lances could use them to their advantage, but to me, they were nothing but a nuisance. I stopped moving, waiting for them to show up, knowing they were coming, then I had to imagine they were. 

I conjured a stone throne to sit on, looking out through this half of the bunker in annoyance. I rested my elbow on the side of the throne, then placed my head on my hand. I knew what I had to do, Taci, was it? I'll kill him, but this is so annoying, a bothersome experience.

Actually, it doesn't matter who it is, I'll kill them. The issue is if they send more than one Asura, which they are most likely going to do, I just don't know who they will be. I started to tap my foot in expectation of someone's arrival, leaving my aura out of my body, it was nice to let it roam freely. 

A portal opened up and five figures stepped through about twenty yards from me, then the portal closed, leaving them before me. I smirked at the sight of three bald asuras, a girl with hair that reached her shoulders, and Windsom in the middle.

"And who might you be?" Windsom asked, looking up at me as I sat on a throne.

"You should bow to beings that possess greater power than you." A void wind blade shot at them, forcing them to duck, and they all looked at me in disgust as they stood up right, even Windsom, he had a scowl on his face now.

I stood up from my throne, slowly walking toward them. "Who might you be?" He asked once again as the four other Asuras got into fighting position, our auras bouncing off one another. "You are a Vritra, a half-breed, no, you are a full blood asura, but how?!"

"Hahaa."I started to laugh, holding my hands out. "My name and background is irrelevant." I told them, and he looked at me in confusion. "None of you are leaving this place alive anyways, so what does it matter." A spear appeared in one of their hands. "Taci, is it?"

He snarled at me, but it was Windsom who spoke next. "It doesn't matter, you are right." I smirked at him. "Taci, Mira, Bechi, and Kain, you are here to prove yourselves, kill all who reside in this bunker, and prove yourselves to your Lord."

"Kezess?" I said, tilting my head at the two. "Hahaha." I laughed, pointing at them. "Yeah, prove yourself to another clan's Lord." They all looked at me in annoyance, and I waved them to come on. 

"Kain, kill him." The one gave another an order, and the one on the far right shot at me at superhuman speed, a fist came at my head, but I simply conjured a spike right towards his chest, directing him off target, grabbed his shirt as he got closer, and threw him across the bunker, shattering and shaking the ground as he rolled on it.

"That's not going to work." I said, looking at the four Asuras before me, their eyes wide in confusion as the one named Kain got to his feet slowly. "I heard the one named Taci is the strongest, and since you were the one who gave an order, I'm assuming it's you." I pointed at the one who spoke earlier. "If you want to survive this, one Asura isn't going to cut it."

"Kill him first." Windsom said, smirking as a portal opened up. "You all know what to do." He vanished away into the portal, and the one named Kain shot at his friends, joining them as they looked at me.

"This should be fun." I said, looking at them as weapons appeared in their hands, one had a spear, two had sword, and the girl was wielding a staff, they were all red, a weird color for weapons, but alright.