First Time Experience

Ashton: Having sex with Ashton just felt right, he was your best friend, and the level of trust between you was like nothing you'd known before. You felt secure, and safe, and he knew just how to pleasure you. There was no awkwardness, and his skilled hands had you writhing beneath him. Ashton proved to be an incredibly generous lover, and you knew by the end of the night, as you lay cuddled against his damp chest, that you had made the right choice, and that this would be the first of many times.

Calum: Your first time with Calum was risky. The two of you had met a few times at parties, and there was obvious chemistry. So to find yourself knelt over a sofa in the recording studio, biting your lip as his thrusts quickened, wasn't much of a surprise. He was just rough enough to drive you crazy, his fingernails digging into your hips, before pulling your hair back to suck a hickey onto your neck. When he came, he did so inside you, curse words spilling from his mouth.

Luke: Sex with Luke was intimate. It felt like he knew your body like a map, and knew every button to press to make you squirm. You spent half the night with your legs wrapped around his head, losing track of the number of orgasms you had. Once he finally entered you, you were so sensitive, every thrust made your head spin and your toes curl. In the end the two of you lie in a mess of tangled limbs, stuck together with sweat, the intensity of the experience putting you straight to sleep.

Michael: A tipsy hook up, sex with Michael begins with a lot of giggling and fumbling in the dark. Fumbling for zippers and clasps and condoms. His mouth tastes like vodka and raspberry cheesecake, and you can't stop kissing him. His thrusts are sloppy, but deep enough to feel good, and in a sobered moment, you gaze into his eyes, feeling warmth in your chest. But then your lips meet his again, and you are drunk off his kiss.