You're Exhausted After Having Your Baby

Calum: You lay on the couch, your face buried in a pillow, silent tears running down your face as you listen to your colicky son screaming in his crib "Zachary please" you sob, you cover your ears, trying to block him out, when this doesn't work you stand, picking him up, you hold him against your chest, patting his back "what do you want?" You plead, staring into his teary brown eyes, suddenly you feel hands on your waist, looking up, you see Calum peering worriedly over your shoulder at his son " Cal you're home" he nods, easing the little boy out of your arms "let me darling, you go to bed, you look like you haven't slept for months" he whispers, he kisses your forehead, nudging you towards the stairs.

Ashton: You trudge down the stairs, your baby daughter fast asleep in your arms, you lay her in her crib, stroking her soft brown hair, you make your way to the kitchen to wash the dishes and you are shocked to find Ashton there already-your pink apron on his broad frame and canary yellow rubber gloves on his hands-scrubbing away at the dishes "I was gonna do that you know" you say slowly, he smiles, his dimples showing "I know, but I figured that you need to rest. Did Violet go to sleep?" You nod, your eyebrows furrowed "I just put her down for her nap" you mumble, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous Ashton looks "good, I ran you a bath upstairs, it's nice and warm" he grins, chuckling as you throw your arms around his neck "I love you I love you I love you" you giggle, pressing your lips to his.

Michael: "Michael please wake up" you whine, shaking your husbands shoulder, you can hear the twins crying in the nursery, and you know getting them both to settle down by yourself will be tricky "Michael" you beg, but he is fast asleep, snoring softly, tears fill your eyes; tears of anger, frustration and pure exhaustion, you get out of bed and feel your way along the dark corridor towards the twin's room "what's wrong hmm?" You coo, picking AJ out of his crib, his little face is red from screaming, his green eyes screwed shut, his identical brother Ross is lying in his crib, screaming fit to raise the dead, you sit in the rocking chair and lay both of them on your lap, you are baffled as to what is wrong with them, and your own tears are flowing down your face "why didn't you wake me?" You look up to see Michael coming over to you, you raise your eyebrows "don't you think I fucking tried? Or you think I enjoy doing this all alone?" You snap, his face softens and he picks Ross up, rocking him gently "I'm sorry baby girl" he murmurs, he wipes away your tears, and takes AJ from you as well "you go to sleep, you need it" he kisses your temple, he begins singing softly and by the time you reach your bed the twins arw silent.

Luke: "Luke you know I love your family, but I'm just-" you trail off, trying desperately to keep your eyes open "I know baby girl, and I'm sorry they came over again, I think they're just trying to see you and little Emma as much as possible before they head back to Australia" Luke explains, you stifle a yawn, nodding slowly  "yeah I know, it's just a little overwhelming having them all here at the same time" you murmur, Luke smiles at you, pressing a kiss to your forehead "get some rest princess" he whispers, but less than ten seconds later, your daughter's piercing cries shatter your peace, you sit up, rubbing your eyes and tripping out of bed "coming Em" you mumble, your eyes are barely open and you collide with something hard, looking up you see Luke standing in front of you, he grips your shoulders, turning you around "back to bed babe" he says gently, you whine, trying to push him away "I can take care of Emma, she's my daughter, I'm perfectly capable" he murmurs, easing you onto the bed, you hesitate, biting your lip "come on, are you doubting me?" He whines, you giggle at his pouty face "fine-fine, but I swear if you mess this up I'm never leaving you alone with her again" you warn, he nods solemnly and kisses your forehead.