The Boys Tease Him For Being Whipped/Liking You (His P.O.V)

Ashton: (Y/N) rests her head on my shoulder and sighs, I glances down at her, a small smile tugging at my lips "you tired?" I murmur, she nods "exhausted" she pouts, I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to my side "you can sleep if you want" I offer, but she's already nodded off, her head against my chest "so when are you gonna tell her dude?" Calum asks, I frown, tearing my gaze from (Y/N) "tell her what?" He snorts, grinning at Michael and Luke "that you're head over heels, completely, irrevocably, unconditionally in love with her" Luke laughs, I grit my teeth and glare at them "I'm not in love with her, we're best friends okay?" I mutter, Michael rolls his eyes "dude we know you okay? We know that you're in love, just admit it" he grins, I look down at (Y/N), her face peaceful and innocent "even the way you look at her" I snap my eyes up "I don't like her like that" I say firmly "dude you were just making googly eyes at her as she sleeps" Calum sighs, I shrug, glaring out the window "Ash and (Y/N) sitting in a tree K-I-" "grow up Luke!" I snarl, he raises his hands in surrender, chuckling "why are you getting so defensive about this?" He asks "its not your business. Any of you" I say flatly, Michael shrugs, folding his arms over his chest "sorry to go all third grade drama queen on you man, but if you like (Y/N)-which  I know you do-you better ask her out, cause she likes you, and if you don't I'm not speaking to you" "me too" "me three" I gape at the three boys in front of me, satisfied smirks on their lips "fine-fine  I'll ask her out" I sigh, glaring at them.

Luke: "What do you mean you can't come?" Michael whines as I stand at the front door in my sweats "(Y/N) asked me to go...out with her and I have to go, you know how pregnant women are" I mutter, running my hand through my hair, Calum groans "dude come on, we made these plans like two months ago, you never hang out with us anymore man" "yeah, and where are you going anyways?" Ashton asks, raising his eyebrows, I bite my lip and sigh "out" I say bluntly, they frown "Luke come on, if it's that important you ought to tell us" Ashton grumbles, I whine, tugging at my hair "it's embarrassing" I mumble, my eyes shifting "are you like going to the vagina doctor or something?" Michael snorts, I snort and shake my head "no thank god...look, we're just...we're going shopping this weekend" I admit, they stare at me blankly "you're missing our Vegas trip...to go shopping with your girlfriend" Calum states, I raise a finger "pregnant girlfriend dude. That changes everything, okay? Pregnant ladies are fucking scary" I correct him, Ashton chuckles, shaking his head "you're so whipped its incredible" he laughs, I scoff and roll my eyes "I'm not whipped okay? Fuck off" they trail back to Ashton's car, laughing to themselves.

Calum: I watch out of the corner of my eye as my best friend (Y/N) sighs, moving her feet onto the couch "what's wrong?" I ask distractedly, my attention half fixed on the game of FIFA I'm playing with Michael "my feet really hurt, the heels I was wearing earlier are killer" she whines, I pause the game and lift her feet into my lap "I'll fix that soon enough" I grin, tossing my controller towards a gaping Luke, I begins to rub her soft feet, biting my lip as she whimpers, arching her back as I smooth out her tense muscles, she simles and when I finishes she leans closer to me and kisses my cheek "thanks Cal" she murmurs "no problem love" I reply, she stands up slowly giving me a nice view of her ass "I'm gonna take a nap, wake me if you need me" she yawns. When she is gone I smile to myself, looking down at my hands "Calum!" Luke calls, snapping me out of his daze "mate you're completely starstruck" Michael laughs, punching my side lightly "am not!" I protest "uh yeah! You just paused FIFA, I repeat, you, Calum Hood, just paused FIFA, to give her a footrub!" Ashton points out "I-I love her as a friend and I'm a good best friend, not in love" I grumble.

Ashton: "Daddy I'm having a tea party, wanna come?" My four year old daughter April asks, grabbing a hold of my hand "I'd love to" I chuckle, following her out to the backyard, where she has set up all her stuffed animals on the grass, she has (Y/N)'s best china plates set out and I bite my lip, knowing I ought to tell her to put them away, but as she smiles up at me, her green eyes sparkling, I can't bring himself to say no to her "here daddy, this is for you; you're the princess" April giggles, handing me a tutu and tiara, I put them on without a second thought, smiling widely as my daughter dissolves in giggles "pretty daddy" she laughs "yeah very pretty daddy" I looks up just as Michael comes strolling towards us, followed by Luke and Calum, a devilish smirk crosses my face "oh April look who's here! I think your uncles would like to be princesses too" I grin, April claps her hands and runs off to fetch more tutus and tiaras "no fucking way I'm putting on that get up Ash" Calum laughs. Five minutes later, Luke, Michael Calum and I are all sitting together in a semicircle, all dressed up, drinking kool aid from little china cups as April watches happily "you're fucking whipped dude" Luke grumbles, glaring at me, I just shrugs, smiling sheepishly.