You're Afraid

Ashton: "Look (Y/N) I'm telling you, that poor spider is more afraid of you than you are of it" Ashton laughs "oh really? Did you ask it?" you snap, still looking at the spider warily "just relax babe" he chuckles "Ash it's coming closer" you shriek, you hop off the couch and run out of the room screaming, Ashton bursts out laughing and a minute later he comes into the kitchen, where you are sitting on top of the counter, your knees drawn up to your chest "you are such a wimp you know that?" he chuckles "where's the spider?" you ask "I got rid of it" he smirks, lifting you off the counter and placing you on your feet, his hands on your hips "thank you" you murmur, kissing him softly.

Calum: There is flash of lighting followed by a loud clap of thunder, making you jump and huddle closer to Calum "hey baby, what's wrong?" he yawns, sitting up "nothing" you mumble, but another loud crash of thunder makes you squeal and dive into his arms, trembling "you sure it's nothing?" he chuckles, stroking your back, you whimper, flinching at another loud thunder crack "you scared?" he coos "might be" you whisper "aw babe" he smiles, cuddling you close "I'll protect you" he soothes, making you giggle

Michael: "Michael I-I don't wanna go anymore" you mumble, eyeing the planes taking off "aw come on babe, we talked about this already, I fly all the time and nothings ever gone wrong, please? My parents are dying to meet you" he begs, grabbing your hand "but what if-" "don't start what if'ing (Y/N), you already did all that okay? It's going to be fine, I'll be there with you, and if you want you can take some sleeping pills or something, there'll be movies and stuff, it's a twelve hour flight babe, we can do whatever you want okay?" he murmurs, kissing the back of your hand "okay" you breathe.

Luke: "Luke!" you scream, scrambling to stand on a chair "what is it?" he yells, rushing into the kitchen, you point with a shaking finger at the large cocroach crawling along the floor "you scared me for a minute there babe, I thought it was something really bad!" he laughs "this is really bad" you cry hysterically, Luke takes a glass and a piece of paper, and traps the cocroach "people drink from that!" you say shrilly, wringing your hands "babe relax it's just a bug" he grins, he comes over to you and waves it in front of your face "Luke" you shriek, running into the living room, he washes it down the sink and comes over to you "I can't believe you were actually scared of that thing, I'll take you to Australia, you should see the kind of things we get over there" he laughs, kissing your forehead.