His Parents/Siblings Walk In On You (Pt 2) His P.O.V

Michael: After (Y/N) and I get dressed,  I slip out into the hall to talk to my mother, my face growing hot "hey uh...sorry about that" I mumble, scratching the back of my neck, she laughs and shakes her head, hugging me "it's fine Mikey, as long as you are being respectful towards her and not trying to force her into anything, because that's not how I raised you" she gives me a stern look and I nod, knowing she probably wouldn't approve if she knew I often tied (Y/N) up and fucked her senseless till she couldn't walk and was crying from the overwhelming pleasure, but hey (Y/N) is a kinky one. "Alright, good, next time, just lock the door okay sweetie?" I nod, biting my lip as blush floods my face.

Ashton: "Lauren?" I call, knocking gently on her bedroom door, I enter the room to find her lying on her bed, listening to music and reading a book, she pauses her music and shakes off her earphones "I don't wanna talk about it" she says loudly, I sigh and sit on the end of her bed "are you sure?" I ask, she nods, not meeting my eyes "oh come on, you can't even look at me. I feel terrible, I really do, and it was irresponsible of me to...to do that with (Y/N) while I'm supposed to be babysitting you-and without locking the door too, and I'm sorry you had to see that" I blurt, my face heating up, I look down at my feet and sigh, but I'm surprised when I feel Lauren's arms wrap around me "its fine Ash, I'm okay, seriously" she giggles, I smile and hug her back, pressing a kiss to the top of her head "I mean obviously I'll be scarred for life, and I'll probably have to go to a shrink after that" she jokes, I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at her "just don't you go around doing that to boys when you're older" I warn, she snorts and nods "and finish your homework" she groans as I toss her Geography textbook on the bed next to her "I'll help you out as compensation" I offer, she nods, giggling.

Calum: I tug on a pair of sweat pants and wipe my sweaty chest with the shirt I was wearing earlier, I sigh, knowing I'll have to face my dad in a minute, I know he won't be angry, but he'll never let this one slide, this story is going to be repeated over and over again, I can be sure that it'll be told at (Y/N) and I's wedding, it'll be told to our future kids when they are old enough, it'll be told to my mother and my sister and aunts and my uncles and my cousins and my grandparents and even when I'm dead, it'll be told at my funeral. I trudge into the kitchen, where I find my father, laughing breathlessly while on the phone "you'll never believe what I just found your brother doing!" He wheezes, wiping his eyes "dad no not Mali!" I groan, wrestling the phone out of his grip and hanging up on my curious sister, he bites his lip, trying to suppress his laughs, I roll my eyes and turn to place his phone on the counter, my head in my hands, and he immediately bursts into another fit of laughter "wow Cal you-your girl leaves quite the scratches" he chuckles "dad come on! This is embarrassing for me! You can't tell anyone!" I growl, he nods solemnly but I know he's lying "just go" I sigh, gesturing to the door and storming into the bedroom, where (Y/N) is waiting with kisses and cuddles to console me as I sulk.

Luke: (Y/N) and I go down the stairs slowly, staring solely at our feet as we enter the dining room, my brothers break into grins, looking at each other slyly, I sigh as I sit down in between them and (Y/N) sits next to my mother "what took you so long honey" my mum asks, beaming at me "oh I was just-" "Luke was just having a little snack mom, you know he's always liked to have dessert before the main meal" Jack smirks, I gulp and stare at my plate, pushing my food around "yeah, and Lucas, I didn't really see well, does the carpet match the drapes?" Ben asks innocently, jerking his head towards (Y/N) "oh there's no carpet in Luke's room remember?" My mother is so completely oblivious to the actual meaning of our conversation that it is actually physically painful for me to listen, my brothers are in fits of laughter, my parents are confused, and (Y/N) looks like she might scream or cry or both "mum I'm not feeling too well, I think (Y/N) and I will just head home" I blurt, I hug her and my father quickly and give my brothers the middle finger whilst my parents aren't looking, before dragging (Y/N) out of there as fast as I can.