Too Thin (His Thoughts)

Luke: She's lost weight...just, god look at her ribs poking through her shirt like that...and her arms, they look like twigs, I don't even want to touch her, I feel like she'll snap if I squeeze her too hard...she looks like she hasn't slept in weeks, look at the shadows under her eyes, and her cheeks are so hollow...oh god she looks like a walking corpse, my baby...she just, she needs food...

Michael: She won't eat, she just...why won't she eat? She's so skinny now, I just...god I'm going crazy, she won't let me help her...why won't she let me help her? I'm-I'm going to call her parents, she'll kill me...but I have to! Look at her, she's just skin and bones Michael you have to do something!...But her parents, she'll hate me! I love her so much, why is she doing this to herself?

Calum:She's getting bonier by the day, and her skin is paper thin now, she's going to faint one of these days...god (Y/N) just eat something, she's like a skeleton now, I just don't know what to do anymore, when I force her to eat she just throws it right back up and I just, I don't know why, it kills me...I just love her so much...oh for fucksake Calum this is why you were never meant to fall in love, it's too damn painful

Ashton: I can hear her throwing up in the bathroom, she thinks I can't hear her but I can, and it just...she doesn't know how much she's hurting me...hurting herself, she's beautiful, why can't she just see what I see? I'm going in there, this has to stop.