His Favourite Place To Fuck

Blurb

Ashton: Ashton's a very adventurous guy, and he'd love the thrill of a quickie in an elevator,  as soon as you were alone, he'd hitch your dress up and slip your panties to the side, slamming into you desperately, he loved how it was a race against time to see if he could get you to cum before you reached the ground floor; or someone else got on, so he did everything, leaving hot kisses down your neck, playing with your boobs, rubbing your clit, all whilst thrusting mercilessly, and he was always able to reach his goal, smirking to himself as you both cleaned up and exited the elevator.

Calum: Calum's a very touchy feely kinda guy, and he'd love the cramped closeness of his car, whether he had you riding him on his lap in the front seat, or underneath him in the back seat, he'd love how close together you had to be, how your sweaty chests stuck together, and the small space echoed with your moans, he also loved road head, the struggle of trying to keep a straight face and a steady grip on the wheel, while you pumped his length, your hot mouth nearly driving him crazy, and he loved fingering you as he drove, one hand on the wheel, the other inside you, dipping and pinching and curling, he'd sneak glances at you, whispering dirty things to you as you raced down the highway.

Michael: Michael's a very laid back man, and he loved the relaxing sweetness of bathtub sex, he loved the sight of your body beneath his, glistening and wet all over, he loved the way the water swayed with each thrust, your gentle moans filling the room and bouncing off the tiled walls, and he loved when you were having a bath by yourself, your eyes closed as you relaxed in the hot water, and he'd sneak in quietly, crouching by the bath, he'd slip his hand into the water and surprise you by pushing two fingers into you, making you moan loudly, caught off guard.

Luke: Luke's an old fashioned gentleman, and his favourite place would be the bed, he'd let you suck him off in the car, or he'd eat you out on the kitchen counter, but he always finish it off in bed, he loved how as you were having an orgasm beneath him, he got to watch, he loved how your hair was fanned out on the pillow, your hands tangled in the sheets, and he loved how after you were both tired out, you could just snuggle up and go to sleep since you were already in bed.