You're Sore

Luke: You wake up and you immediately feel the pain in your lower body, the slightest movement makes you whimper, Luke's eyes flutter open and he gives you a drowsy smile "good morning kitten" he mumbles, his voice rough, you whimper in response, struggling to sit up "are you sore kitten?" He asks gently, rubbing his eyes and propping himself up on his side "so much" you admit, biting your lip "I'm sorry kitten" he whispers, kissing your temple "it's not my fault you like it rough" he adds, a cheeky smirk spreading over his face.

Ashton: You are woken up by Ashton's mouth, hot against your neck, his hands gripping your hips "Ash" you whine, pushing him off "baby come on just one more time?" He pleads, his teeth nipping at your ear "Ash no. Jeez are you always so horny?" You snap, shoving his shoulders back "hmm about ninety nine percent of the time" he hums, his hands trail up your thighs and you yelp "what is it babe?" He asks, you huff and push him firmly away from you "ohh...oh okay I get it. You're sore aren't you?" He murmurs, nodding knowingly, you grumble under your breath and he chuckles "I'm sorry baby, I'll be gentler next time" he smirks, stroking your hair.

Michael: Michael wakes you up gently, his hand on your shoulder and his lips at your ear "come on baby girl, it's time to wake up" he sings softly, you smile and pull him closer to you, tangling your hand in his hair "I love your voice" you murmur, he chuckles and stands up "come on, you've got school" he grins, tugging your hand, you curse under your breath and let him help you out of bed, but the second his arms leave you, your legs give way and you collapse in a heap "crap" he exclaims, lifting you up and hugging you close "too sore to walk huh? You'll have to stay home baby" he says firmly, kissing you softly.

Calum: "Oh god" you groan, opening your eyes, your whole body aches and you don't dare move "you okay babe?" Calum asks, his worried gaze flitting over you, you shake your head stiffly and whimper, the action making pain shoot down your spine "whatever you did to me last night...it felt good then but now..." you trail off, wincing as a cramp starts in your thighs "yeah, I did push you a bit, those positions were pretty...adventurous" he chuckles, wriggling closer to you "I'll go slow next time" he promises, kissing your forehead.