Permanent Retirment

As everyone is at an ice cream shop doing their own thing you are working out and thinking up different ways to fight Ben and his different aliens but also how to help him figure out new ways of using them that he had not thought up of yet but just as you got finished training for the day you went out and saw Ben became Upgrade and screaming noooooooo!!! For some reason.

As they see you coming Gwen gives you the ice cream you had asked her to get for you and to your surprise it's the one that you would have got because you never told her which one you had wanted but then you heard her say Ben told her what type of ice cream you like so you proceed to eat your (favorite Ice-cream) while you ask them why Ben was screaming earlier.

Max: "Because I told them both that we would be staying at our Aunt Vera's for the weekend."

Which caused you nothing but confusion as to why they would complain about being able to see their family whenever they would like but you figure that you would find out why Ben didn't want to go and his reason for screaming later as you just sat there and at your ice cream. While trying to give some to Gwen to be romantic which she could not see or was to embarrassed to do because she did nothing and you could not help but wonder if she was still mad about that girl you all met some time ago.

After you all had made it to where their Aunt Vera lived and to your surprise it was to what you could guess an area that looked like everyone got along well with each other and seemed to be homely.

Compared to what you know of where you visit you grandparents it was like everyone wanted to find a reason to hate everyone because all the time you were there you would hear them talk about either what they were like when they were young or what ...

Compared to what you know of where you visit you grandparents it was like everyone wanted to find a reason to hate everyone because all the time you were there you would hear them talk about either what they were like when they were young or what the rest of the neighborhood was doing wrong and to your knowledge there were only five houses there that all looked the same.

As you were getting changed from yet another day of training as you got out of the rust buckets bathroom you heard Ben scream "Did you see that" to which Gwen replied with a question and then mocked him as you got over to where they were you asked Gwen.

Y/n: "Hey Gwen could you maybe not make fun of Ben a bunch of times it kind of gets a little annoying after hearing you guys go at it all time."

Gwen: "Hey I'm more than willing to stop if only lame brain here didn't make it so easy and ask for it."