Secrets within finally

Myaxx: "What have you been using this form, to open cans? Break rocks?"

Gwen: "Sounds about right."

Charmcaster: "And don't forget the time when (You put your hand over her mouth so as to not further anger the creator of the Omnitrix.)"

Ben: "What about the self-destruct? I'm sure the genius who created the omnitrix can stop the countdown without totally turning it off, right?"

Y/n: "And maybe fix me as well."

Myaxx: "Maybe, but there is a problem. I didn't officially create the omnitrix."

Everyone: "What?"

Ben & Y/n: "You mean you're not the..."

Myaxx: "Egocentric, selfish, self-promoting, "oh, aren't I so brilliant" creator of the omnitrix? No, I'm Myaxx, his assistant."

Tetrax: "But it has your DNA signature on it."

Myaxx: "I, uh, may have accidentally erased Azmuth's DNA signature and put on my own, but that's only because he never gave me the credit I deserve."

Charmcaster: "(Smiling devilishly) Well this just got a whole lot more fun."

Gwen: "You might have mentioned this when we were risking our lives to bust you out of jail."

Myaxx: "If I had, I'd still be stuck in that slime pit, wouldn't I?"

Ben: "You can't stop the self-destruct countdown?"

Myaxx: "Azmuth never trusted me with the abort sequence."

Tetrax: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shove you in an energy tube and shoot you back to incarcicon right now!"

Myaxx: "Because I know where Azmuth is."

You all stare at each other with dumb founded and shocked expressions except for Charmcaster who is just laughing and having the time of her life.

Ben: "That's a pretty good reason."

Tetrax: "Where?"

Myaxx: "Zenon."

Tetrax: "Zenon? It had to be Zenon."

Gwen: "Why do I get the feeling that zenon isn't exactly a vacation paradise?"

Charmcaster: "Can this trip get any cooler!"

Ben pulls her wrist out of the machine and starts to walk away still ignoring you as you try and help her.

Myaxx: "The random energy blasts, like the one on incarcicon -- they're growing larger and more intense, aren't they?"

Ben: "Yeah."

Myaxx: "They indicate the Omni energy inside is building to critical levels. Eventually..."