Ben 10,000 Returns

As something falls through the atmosphere of the futuristic city of Bellwood something crashes into Ben's tower of command as an older adult version of Ben descends into her lair and reveals a woman with a full figure with a sleeveless shirt that has her logo as the only thing there. Along with some green jeans and black boots that have a couple shiny things on both sides of her feet along with some earrings that look like they used to be children drawings. She also has a gold ring on her ring finger and wears green eye liner and red lipstick as this future Ben flicks her hair revealing a few grey hairs that started to form.

Ben: "(Walks over to a man wearing bright purple as their cape drapes over them with only the sounds of her boots walking being heard) Give it up Eon you can't win against me."

Eon: "(Deep robotic voice) NEVER! I shall have what I came for (stands up and dodges Ben's fireball) even if it means destroying everything around you and all that you care for!"

Eon shot something towards Ben but it was stopped and frozen in place by icy flames by a blue Heatblast X Windfine fusion as one of the nearby plants in the room burst into flames before becoming solid ice as the creature started to form with it punching Eon first before anything else.

Wildfire: "(Raspy voice that sounds like any minute their going to start singing Jazz) Well look who the kitty cat dragged in."

Ben looks very annoyed at his comment but decides she'll let it slide for now and punish him later for that remark as Eon breaks through the ice and calls for his minions to fight and distract both Ben 10,000 and Omniman as he opens up a dark purple portal that seemed to be broken.

Eon: "(As purple lightning crackles behind him) YOU MAY HAVE WON THIS TIME BUT MARK MY WORDS I SHALL RETURN!!!"

Eon throws something behind him just as Wildfire creates an ice hammer to take care of the goons as he also reach's out towards Eon to try and grab him with his plant grip but just barley dodges with Eon probably just getting a sever burn and freezer burn on his left leg.

-Meanwhile in the present-

Y/n is getting ready for the day or should he say night as the gang had found some strange ancient circle sort of like the Aztec calendar but much stranger as it had symbols of different alien words along with the center being made up of both magic symbols and an infinity symbol.

Seeing as how he's both not at home and the fact that it's already starting to become sundown Y/n grabbed a pair of extra clothes that were left for him as he hopes into the shower and gets ready for the boring night ahead. As he kisses Frightwig on her forehead before spraying himself with body spray as another form of defense against the girls as they could just somehow now whatever he was up to and since Charmcaster is his Ex that means the same thing for Kevin.

Exiting her apartment Y/n made a quick call to the police as he noticed that a van was and has been parked right outside her house for at least a month by now and while it might have been nothing it's always to be better safe than sorry.