Greetings!

There's nothing worse for a man than being forced to come face to face with his lovers father and thankfully Y/n along with Kevin and Ben all have front row seats to see Joshua as he comes face to face with such men for Sam, Barry, and Patty.

All of whom seem to have found their daughters thanks to either the Plumbers or from seeing them on one of the many outings they go on since they weren't Plumber prisoners and had the ability to leave whenever they wanted unless they were to get grounded once again.

It was interesting and yet also kind of sweet that even though their daughters were either hulking beast of a woman, faster than any normal man on the planet, or someone able to understand and mess with any tech she touches be forced to stand behind their normal 5ft - 4ft dads backs as they each chew Joshua out for some reason or another.

As each daughter seemed to cower behind their fathers as Joshua sat down in kneeling position as he just accepted everything the fatherly trio had to tell the man as Y/n and Kevin both ignored their cellphones that were ringing like it was time for a disco rave.

Whenever Ben tries to mention that the duo's phones were lighting up and vibrating like no tomorrow both men would like at each with sweat running down their face's like they just turned into Niagra falls before trying and successfully changing the topic even if it took them fifty or more attempts to do so.

However the pair couldn't run away for much longer as they both just got a text message which they both knew didn't mean anything good so while Kevin was taking his chances in the Null Void for a bit since he's been there enough times to know the layout.

Y/n is forced to stay on earth as Kevin threw him the Null Void projector before jumping in, with the only reason Y/n didn't go with was because Ben was asking him what they were up to as Y/n gave her the Null Void projector and a kiss on the cheek before running towards his bike.

About halfway towards the elevator Y/n realizes that's the first place they'd look so Y/n looks around before jumping off the balcony like a prisoner who just got moved to death row and was risking it all to live.

As Y/n falls he tries his best to move towards the wall as his body becomes a little like a slime resulting in his decent lowering to the point he was pretty much taking the escalator down before jumping off and landing on the floor with enough force to sprain his legs for a few seconds.

With all of this going down Ben checks both Kevin and Y/n's phones only to see that they each have an angry emoji along with a RUN written next to it with Y/n having fifty missed calls while Y/n has about a thousand missed calls.

Ben: "(Puts both phones in her pockets) Welp those two are dead (starts skipping out of the base with a smile on her face) I wonder what Y/n won't miss?"

The three fathers continue the power rant as Joshua as their daughters try and stop them from embarrassing them any further whilst also not running the relationship they have with Joshua at the same time. All while not being able to hide the fact that they seemed to enjoy the fact that their fathers were still treating them like their little girls even though they had been forcibly changed possibly forever to be these alien hybrids that no longer as they once did.

As the girls are talking to their fathers Joshua sees a few different lights speed past where Y/n, Kevin, and Ben were standing for a bit with more appearing one after the other until Helen appears with Ben and Manny in her arms with both looking very annoyed about this.

After awhile one of the lights that flew by appear behind Ben and Manny and reveal themselves to be Julie in her ship suit as she carries Manny while Helen carries Ben with them both being carried like a princess and hating every second of it.