Don't Drink the Water

Tour guide: "Juan Ponce de León arrived with Christopher Columbias on the adventurous second voyage to America in 1493 while in Spain de León heard stories of the fountain of youth and made it his mission to find it. He located this stream here in Saint Augstein Florida however he never found the fountain."

Y/n: "Well that seems incredibly boring and lame."

Charmcaster: "So something right up my uncle's ally."

Ben: "What I want to know is where is the fountain of soda."

Gwen: "(Shushes all of you) Show some respect you're in the oldest city in North America."

Tour guide: "You can read it in this text De León's description of his discovery

Tour guide: "You can read it in this text De León's description of his discovery."

Granda Max: "Now why do the words always have to be so darn small

Granda Max: "Now why do the words always have to be so darn small."

Ben: "Well if you can't read the words Grandpa maybe we should get you a magnifying glass or a big tele..."

Y/n: "(Puts hand over Ben's mouth) Shut it."

You all continue the tour while you are still covering Ben's mouth, so she doesn't say anything else that might annoy or upset anyone, and you only let go of her once you all reach a fountain to take a little break.

Gwen: "The one thing about old people is they don't want to be reminded their old."

Ben: "Bah, I wouldn't worry about grandpa mad at me saying stuff like that."

Gwen: "And why is that."

Y/n: "Oh, no."

Charmcaster: "Oh, yes."

Ben: "Cause he can't hear me over your nagging (Pulls a water gun on Gwen) I got you beat."

Grandpa Max: "I heard that. What do you mean I have lead feet."

Ben: "Told ya. (Blast Gwen with water gun)"

After getting splashed you saw Ben run away while an angry Gwen chased after as Charmcaster followed laughing the whole way there as Grandpa Max tried his best to catch up with them but was having some problems doing so.