Girl Trouble

What to do when an Ex shows up as you were in middle of having some fun with your current girlfriend... especially when said ex was also now dating one of the very few people you'd consider your very best of friends.

Well no need to wonder what Yy would, especially when it came to Charmcaster and Gwen as the two sisters barged into Yy's house and declared they needed his help for something as he was in the middle of showing Julie why he was the master massager.

The girls didn't even let Y/n say anything to Julie as she was passed out from the massage and from the look on her face he knew he just sent her to could nine and wouldn't wake up again for quite a long while as Gwen and Charmcaster brought him to Ben and Kevin.

Y/n: "Hey guys (pops a couple bones back into place) don't suppose any of you know the reason as to why were here do ya?"

Kevin: "Well you know Charmcaster she left me one day and then came back just as suddenly as she left and demanded that I help her since that what a "good" "boyfriend" would do."

Y/n wonders why Kevin held up quotation marks for good and boyfriend but ignored them for now as Gwen and Charmcaster had just opened up a portal to Legerdomain the place of all magic where Charmcaster was from along with all kinds of master magicians.

Or at the very least those that covet the power and energy this place must have because the second they went through those magical doors the group got attacked by blasts of magic from all sides along with rock monsters and water serpents just for good measure. 

The thing attacks the group causing the little bridge of land that was connecting the two floating rocks together, which then in turn caused the other rock to start drifting off into the null of space with Y/n still on it as he got distracted by something he thought looked like a bat.

And by the time he realized that it was just a piece of rock floating around that was kind of bended in the shape of one did Y/n realize just how screwed he well and truly was, what with him having no idea how the heck to get back home.

Looking around Y/n realizes that the rock he was on seemed to be passing by something so with a giant hop and a leap he pushed himself up and somehow fell on his face as he got close to the weird shape this new island seemed to have made.

Once on the ground? Y/n looked up and all around and wondered just what the heck was up with this place as he was standing on the top part of an arch without it seeming like he was even trying to do it as everything else became upside down to him.

Walking along the archway Y/n felt like he was running through a roller-coaster track as he felt things get higher and lower than they probably should have been, heck it got so bad that at one point Y/n literally went through a loop de loop with just his legs!

Having had enough of this weird track Y/n tries to use XLR8 speed only for it to somehow not work even though nothing was stopping them from doing so unlike the last few times he got captured....

Y/n: "Okay whoever's there come on out I know somebodies there! You hear me! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR SO HELP ME I'LL!"

Just then a version of Kevin appeared but not one he was familiar with no this one is much worse and much older than Kevin as it was the piece of Kevin that refused to become one with him after all these years and built itself up within Y/n till it got strong enough to meet face to face.

Kevin copy: "(Sounds like scarecrow from batman Arkham Asylum)You'll do what!"

Y/n: "How the heck are you even here? I mean I got you when I was ten and since then I've-"