MY CAR!!!

Y/n: "So.... what do we do know?"

Kevin: "When we get out I will kill you for this!"

Kevin and Y/n both sit inside his car or more accurate to say Kevin is sitting inside his car while Y/n is holding onto the outer driver handle of Kevin's car as both dangle in the air and every time Y/n managed to look up he saw Kevin look like he wanted him dead yesterday.

It all goes back to when Kevin was driving away from his most recent mission with Ben and Gwen and as he drove off in his rear view mirror he saw Ben start running after him for some reason with a determination never seen before even when Max's life was on the line.

And as much as Kevin wanted to pull over and see what her deal was Cops started to appear and with all the tickets (as well as most likely some felony's) on his record Kevin just stomped on the gas peddle and took off just as the police cars came to a stop to see why a young girl was running in the middle of the night.

Kevin: "They should have left you to die!"

Y/n: "(Somewhat loosing his grip) Come on you don't really mean that?"

Kevin: "(Sticks his head out somewhat and just stares as Y/n before going back into the car before the sudden shift in movement makes it start falling even more.)"

Y/n: "Look I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean for any of this to happen! So can you let me in already!"

Kevin: "(Says nothing but reaches his hand out towards Y/n only to grab the inner handle and close the door so a piece of his car wouldn't go with Y/n when he fell.)"

Having enough of this Y/n starts climbing up to get on top of Kevin's car and once he does Y/n tries to shift to help pull the car up but stops once he feels pain all over his arm like someone was trying to rip it off.

But with him moving came everything falling down with Y/n in pain feeling like he was riding an extreme roller coaster as he held onto the roof of the car with everything in his being while Kevin just sat there and rode it out like he was riding an actual roller coaster.

And like most things that fall out of trees the car comes crashing down crashing down my fair Kevin with tears in his eye and a rage welling up inside but luckily or rather unluckily Kevin had installed a bunch of things in his car allowing it to live through the beating gravity and nature just gave it.

Y/n: "(Trying not to puke) Im *urk* impressive."

Kevin: "(Gets out of the car and drags Y/n off) Not really the fall killed my suspension, recked the tires, and since this I just started adding these (lifts up hood and slams it somewhat delicately in frustration) yep the engines dead."

Y/n: "(Gets up) So what do we do now?"

Kevin: "(Punches Y/n across the face) Now were gonna fight until I feel better (grabs Y/n and kicks him in the face.)"

Y/n: "(Spits) Are you sure you wanna do this."

Kevin: "No one touches the car but me (charges at Y/n)."

Y/n stands up and wipes his lip only to get hit in the face once again by a very angry Kevin who just does not stop hitting Y/n over and over again cause while Ben and Gwen may have damaged his car at least he could still repair it at the end of the day what Y/n did however was make it a miracle if he could ever get the thing road ready again like she was before.

Kevin grabs Y/n and throws him down onto the ground in front of his car and that's when both Y/n and Kevin see that not only is the car damaged and the engine's dead but the fall had also destroyed the fuel tank and practically everything that's underneath the car.