Hunted.5

As you are training you see Ben riding around on his brand new hoverboard as Gwen looks at Ben for a bit jealousy, but she then ignores him to pay more attention to the better-looking man in front of her with a bit of drool coming from her mouth while watching you train hard as you usually do.

But just then Ben comes flying down and almost hits you with his new hoverboard, but you just calmly jump as Ben was getting close to destroying everything and from incurring Gwen's wrath from harming you.

And after Ben zips on bye, you then turn around to where Gwen was seeing her yelling at Ben, and you could not hear what she was yelling about because you were listing to some random music that you had asked both Ben and Gwen to put a disk so you ...

And after Ben zips on bye, you then turn around to where Gwen was seeing her yelling at Ben, and you could not hear what she was yelling about because you were listing to some random music that you had asked both Ben and Gwen to put a disk so you could listen to what they like while working out.

And after you got finished training you saw that for some reason Gwen had Ben's hoverboard, Ben looked like he just got beaten by a big guy severely, and Gwen was just staring at you with a big red blush on her face.

And as you got closer it looked like Ben was pleading you for help but you got the sense to not get in between this battle so you then went inside the rustbucket and got cleaned up and went back outside to see that Ben and Gwen had made up and you learned it was because Ben had given his time with you to her for the rest of the day.

And that was really surprising to you, but you didn't think that much about it and you then left Ben to continue messing around with both the hoverboard and his Omnitrix with Max while you and Gwen left and went around walking with the bag of food you brought with new foods inside it to enjoy a nice little picnic with Gwen.

With Gwen enjoying some good edible food that you had made instead of Max making his food that only you and Max eat with you mostly trying and then failing later on to keep it down and then as both of you eat the good food Gwen then starts up an informational movie that she enjoyed and wanted to know what you thought of it as well.

And all you could think was that Gwen was a very cute and adorable nerd that she was and could not help yourself to just hug and pet what you thought was the cute creature in front of you while all you could see from your position was Gwen at first shocked and then she started to act like a cat wanting to have more of your attention then even the movie she wanted you to see.

And after a long time of petting and hugging Gwen while barely being able to pay attention to the movie you both had long passed the movie and you were both now just enjoying each other's company and just enjoying how everything for at least this little while everything was calm and peaceful, and it felt like there was nothing else in the world.

But then everything got ruined as you both saw Ben crash land near to were the both of you were resting and Gwen was more than a little angry while you were just a little sad and annoyed sad that Ben was about to be beat by Gwen while annoyed that your time with her was ruined that was until Ben had told you both that you guys were gone for a lot longer than either of you had thought.

So, after you both getting over how embarrassing that was you both then cleaned up your little picnic adventure and started to leave but you then gave Gwen a little something for her to look at whenever she wants when you aren't there with her and are doing something else.

It was a locket with a blue cat on it for the cover while inside was a picture of both you and her inside and just as you thought she was going to ask you then brought up yours that was just a regular locket but with the same picture in it.

And after seeing that she then ran and started to hug you really tightly before letting you go as Ben was telling you both to get a room and how gross that was to look at to which you then saw Gwen chase and run after Ben while threating to hit him so hard that his aliens will feel it while you just sat back and laughed while continuing to clean up.

And as you were making your way back to where you think everyone else would be at you came across a group of what you think are carnival people as they all looked like they were part of the freak show except one person who looked very beautiful while also a little sad.

And as you came up to her, she looked shocked and surprised while also a little scared but you think it was for you and not her but that did not matter a whole lot as you then started to talk to her and after a while of her ignoring you she finall...

And as you came up to her, she looked shocked and surprised while also a little scared but you think it was for you and not her but that did not matter a whole lot as you then started to talk to her and after a while of her ignoring you she finally broke down and started to chat with you back and you could tell she really needed this.

And after thinking that the rest of the group would be worried wondering where you had run off to you then asked where they were going to preform so that you could come see and just as she was about to say something a person who you think is the ringleader but also the clown covered her mouth and gave you a flyer and told you to come and bring your friends and family to watch the circus with a single tear coming out of her eye you then left wondering why.

And after getting back you were of course then bombarded with questions from everyone and by the time it was done everyone was tired, so you all then left it at that to go to bed for the night and maybe see them next time.

And that is all for now and just want to say thanks to 100percenter for the idea for her and if anyone else wants someone from this time or later in time giver me a reason and I will see if I can try or not and as always stay safe have fun and peace.