Lover Spat

Today Y/n thought it would be a good idea to just walk around town and enjoy what Bellwood had to offer him what he was not expecting on the other hand was Charmcaster, Julia, Lucy, and Frightwig all showing up and all wanting to spend some time with him while Sibella screeched disapprovingly at all of them while Y/n laughed awkwardly.

Charmcaster: "(Looks at the other girls and licks her lips) This could be fun."

Julia: "Y/n who are all these other girls."

Frightwig: "Is now a bad time?"

Lucy: "Lets play already!"

All the girls then rushed at Y/n and started pulling him in different directions while Sibella screeched in defiance before eventually turning into her human form but since she did so without her spare clothes nearby she was as natural as a naked bat having no care about how she looked as long as she got Y/n back.

Y/n: "(Gets split five ways with each different him having different eye colors) Now look what you made me do."

Before any of the Y/ns could do anything they all saw a gleam in the girls eyes as they all took off with a different version of Y/n each going about doing their own thing with them without even asking if he wanted to or not but seeing how angry and annoyed they where when they all meet now's probably not the best time to say anything.

-Date 1 Julie-

This would be the second date that Y/n has had with her and with Ship away doing whatever it does when not following Julie around the two sit down on a nice looking bench as they have a little talk about what just happened.

Julie: "(Passive aggressive) So... when where you going to tell me about all the other girls you had."

Y/n: "(Green eyed) I honestly thought that this was never going to happen."

Julie: "(Slaps him across the face) So you hid the fact that you were going out with other girls from me! From the rest of us!"

Y/n: "I didn't really try to hid it because for the most part everyone but you didn't know."

Julie: "What! That just makes it even worse!"

Y/n: "I'm sorry I didn't know this would hurt you or anyone."

Julie: "And how did you come to that conclusion!"

Y/n: "No one in my life really seemed to either mind or tell me that its not okay to date more than one person."

Julie: "And you still don't see it as wrong am I right?"

Y/n: "No and I don't really think that's going to change about me this far in life especially since I don't want to hurt all the other women in my life you are fine with it and if you want to break up and find someone else I can understand that and hope you find someone better than me."

Julie: "(Sighs and says quietly) Why do you have to be the guy I like."

Y/n: "What was that?"

Julie: "(Says nothing and sits on his lap) Listen I'm not going to give you away to the other girls that I saw or anyone else more than I have to so (puts arms around neck and slowly squeezes and looks at him calmly with an aura of death) if you get anyone else let me know or I'll have ship hurt you... got it?"

Y/n: "(Kisses) Yes mam."

Julie: "Good now (gets off while stepping on his toes a bit) why don't we have some fun before I end up hurting you."

Not wanting to point out that she had already done so in the past few minutes but since he did hurt her a bit any pain he might have felt would have been justified if it meant that it made her feel even a bit better even if it meant doing things she knew he hated like playing DDR.