Big Fat Alien Wedding

Ben is chocking and gaging while Grandpa Max's forces her into a suit all the while you are forced to look away by everyone including Sibella for some reason?

Ben: "The only thing worse than going to a stupid old boring wedding is being in a stupid boring old boring wedding why can't they find someone else to be the ringbearer."

Grandpa Max: "It's only for one weakened you'll live."

Gwen: "I'm glad were here I've never been a flower girl before."

Charmcaster: "(Cough) Suck up. (Cough)"

Grandpa Max: "This suit is a family heirloom; it was mine when I was a kid then you dad wore it and now you

Grandpa Max: "This suit is a family heirloom; it was mine when I was a kid then you dad wore it and now you."

Ben: "Oh... Lucky me."

Charmcaster: "Shouldn't a guy be wearing that then?"

Grandpa Max: "Just be careful with it please."

Gwen: "(Holding camera) Smile and say mega dweeb (takes pictures of Ben in suit)"

You then head inside the restroom and put on a white formal shirt with black tuxedo pants and some nice formal looking shoes and as you exit all the girls fan their faces while Sibella seems angry at the fact, she can no longer rest on you.

Once Gwen and Grandpa Max had taken enough photos of each and every single one of you in your own formal attires you were in a bit of misery as every girl was creeping closer and closer towards you constantly asking and wanting to know which of them you thought looked the cutest, hottest, and best out of all of therm.

As everyone stares at you expectantly you all you could was plead the fifth and do your best to hope that they all eventually forget about anything about their looks at least for now until you can find out a solution without at least one of them getting mad at you.

Stepping outside you all meet with both the bride with her family and the groom with his family and the entire time you are there with them you swear that bride's family were backing away from you ever so slightly any time you got near them.

You just shrugged it off to them either not liking kids or they were being weary of a kid that for all intense and purposes didn't really belong here since you weren't a part of any family and were just the plus one for the Tennysons.

Later that day you and Ben are bored and are looking for the pool that you had both been told was around there somewhere but when you finally meet up with Ben you could tell she had eaten some food because you could smell it on her breath.

Y/n: "What happened?"

Ben: "Free cake."

You just shrug at what Ben said since it was not the first and nor would it most likely be the last time, she does something like this and instead you focus on trying to find a nice relaxing place to swim but when you both get to the area it says it's closed for the moment.