Gwen 10

As you start packing to go on your own trip you get this strange feeling of Deja vu and as you head out the door your parents had left you a note saying that they called into work and that you would have to go with someone else and that you have their consent to do so.

As you have no place to go and no other plans you head on over to the first stop on Bens Road Trip with his grandpa Max and hope that they would let you come with as well all the while you get the feeling you had done this all before but different at the same time.

When you finally reach the forest, you see that no one is there yet, and you start to explore the area a bit out of boredom while also working on some of your skills since it was something to do, and you could see how rusty you may have gotten over the few days of not practicing.

After a long work out session you then look through your stuff and to see what you had brought that could help pass the time while you cooled off and see what you could do with the Ben and his family before then taking a quick nap without his say so.

You are then abruptly awakened when you hear, see and feel something falling straight at where you were and as you ran barley managing to get out of the way and when you felt like it was all said and done you meet a cute red head and as you waved at her you then fell into the crater.

Before you could do anything, you see the strange red-haired girl then come over to you before you then get hit with something that causes you to pass out again but not for long as you then awaken to see her arguing with someone which you then realize was Ben and he was talking about something called an Omnitrix before you then passed out again as you were for some reason really really tired.

When you finally reawaken by the sounds of Ben laughing and something sounding like it was terrified for its life and when you saw what happened you then slapped Ben upside the head for what was most likely his fault before then grabbing the strange creature and carried it away to safety from the raccoon that was cashing it.

Later you followed them both as who you found out from Ben after a bit of convincing that the weird creature was the cute red head you had met earlier, and they her name was Gwen but what was really strange was Ben telling you to turn your body into other things and actually say things that you would have thought up before.

Which you then hit him on the head for being an idiot as you think you might have told him about the weird combo moves you liked to make up from when you two played other games before you are then interrupted by a giant robot that Gwen then starts to fight as a Diamond like being called Diamond Head.

As you try and run for cover Gwen accidentally hits you with a stray beam of light, she reflected with her arm from the giant robot but much to everyone but Bens Suprise you seem fine and after getting a strange feeling you then sprout out some wings and your hands become like Gwen's as you then try to figure out what was happening and how to do anything.

After getting the hang of controlling the wings with somehow help from Ben, he then tells you along with Gwen how to shoot things out from your now Diamond hands as you then start to take out the random flying drones as Gwen the takes on the giant one.

And as you realize just how much fun this was you shock your head and calmed back down as you knew this led to a lot of things that were going to make this the greatest summer ever as you then began to figure out different ways of morphing your hands that Ben and Gwen had not told you how to do so.

When the fight is over you and Gwen then head back to where Max and Ben are and after getting permission from Max to come along with them you and Gwen then start find out what else you and her could do with the Omnitrix and your powers of seemingly morphing parts of yourself into her aliens.

When you both finally relax for a little bit Ben then comes out to see both you and her getting a little too friendly for his taste as he then buts in between the two of you and ask what you both have been doing since the robot attack and after Gwen says what she did you then bring out your and Ben's collection of fighting cards so that you both could have fun and maybe teach Gwen how to play as well.

And after Ben tells Gwen that the Omnitrix isn't used for fun you get the strange sense that he was not talking as himself but as someone who has knowledge of how it is used and how to use it which was strange since even though he was your best friend you would not trust him with anything that really mattered.

Later you Ben and Gwen are all bowling much of the game you don't really approve of as Gwen is using the power of the Omnitrix to throw four bowling balls at once to score more than either of you two as you and Ben both play normally before a giant squid looking alien shows up takes Gwen away.

To which both you and Ben try and fight her off which just leads to the creepy alien to take you as well as you seemed "Interesting" to it all while Gwen screamed the entire time while you screamed at Ben to try and go find some help before then disappearing to the aliens' ship.

When you wake up you are in some form of contraption similar to what you can see Gwen is in but yours is keeping all of your body in suspended animation as Vilgax then tells his robot minions to then dissect you and before they could do anything Max, and Ben then appear and as Max fights and keeps the attention on him Ben then frees you to help him free Gwen.

When you do the Omnitrix comes off and as you try to grab it to give to Ben it feels like its repulsed by you after you grab it before Max then ends up with it as he fights off Vilgax and then turns into Upgrade and then drives the rust bucket out of there after Ben then fires a giant beam at him and his ship before you all then land and begin to relax for a bit.

And that is the end for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.