Under Wraps

You, Sibella, and Charmcaster are all outside enjoying a bit of fresh air while also fighting each other without holding back to stimulate real growth in the face of danger and understand what each of your own weaknesses were.

Charmcaster: "I got you now (Summons some of her rock monsters while preparing a giant spell.)"

Cerberus: "I don't think so."

You then start charging towards her slashing through all the different golems that try to attack you as some of them throw rocks and other debris at you, you use your fiery howl and destroy them while making your way towards Charmcaster and just as you are about to reach her you see her smile but before either of you could do anything you both hear.

Grandpa Max: "Kids clean up and get ready to leave were headed towards Maplewood's farm camp."

Cerberus/Charmcaster: "Aw Man."

You then change back to normal as Charmcaster get the remaining golems under her command to rebuild themselves and help her collect the broken pieces of their fallen friends while you go on to eat any and all fire's that you had created to stop them from spreading.

Grandpa Max: "Trust me you're going to love it when I was a kid, I spent every summer on my Jedadia's farm learning the value of a little hard work is just what you kids need."

As you all get to the farm you meet the owner of the farm and her son, and she asks if they were the Tennyson's which you weren't but whatever and after you all get introduced to one another you are told to unload a truck of feed Grandpa Max start...

As you all get to the farm you meet the owner of the farm and her son, and she asks if they were the Tennyson's which you weren't but whatever and after you all get introduced to one another you are told to unload a truck of feed Grandpa Max starts handing out feed to all of you.

When it comes to you Grandpa Max gives you one, but you start carrying more than one since that's just how you are and when you are finally done grabbing (Not because it was heavy it was because you couldn't hold anymore.) you follow along and start dropping off the bags of feed without even breaking a sweat.

Grandpa Max: "(Grunting) And that's that last of it woo nothing like working up a good sweat right kids."

Everyone but you is panting and sweating heavily Charmcaster on the other hand can no longer even stand up and you don't know if it was true or if she just wanted an excuse to get carried either way Sibella was very pissed by the fact of you carrying someone other than her.

Joan: "Super Time! (Ringing a musical triangle.)"

You all then head to the Applewood house to get your grub on, and you are all thankful for the fact that you were all eating something that wasn't actually grubs for a change all the while Ben is complaining about there being nothing fun to do on the farm.

As Todd began telling you all about something spooky that happened to him his mother Joan stopped him from because she thought no one would be interested in such drivel as she started collecting the dishes so you all could go to bed.

As soon as Charmcaster hit the bed she was knocked out cold and you could tell as there was a chicken screaming to be released you then reached in and freed the chicken so the rest of you could get some sleep and when you chose your bed Sibella rest on top of you screeching anytime, she heard something move.