Ben 10 vs the Negative 10 part 2

As Y/n wakes up with a massive headache while everyone around him scrambles about trying to make sure they are safe and secure inside and as Y/n tries to stand he finds that he can't and that it was mainly caused by Max driving like a mad man trying to shake off any lingering goons. 

Y/n: "(Scratches head) What happened?"

Charmcaster: "(Pushes him to the side while also sounding slightly annoyed) You passed out and were carried back while we had to fight off the bad guys while making sure someone got to safe cover."

Y/n: "Sorry..."

Gwen: "It's alright she's just grumpy because she didn't get to do anything in her own words fun."

Charmcaster: "(Looks away a bit embarrassed) Well I have every right to be."

And for a few moments there was brief silence before sounds of laughter started to fill the RV, but after a while the laughter soon faded since they were still in a tense and dire situation and the Negative 10 made sure to keep it that way.

Grandpa Max: "Well meet up later just make sure to keep your heads down and keep moving."

Was all he said as he took up the lead position on getting you all out while the Rust Bucket defense features would hopefully keep them distracted long enough for everyone to sneak on in Mount Rushmore safely.

But sadly, that was not the case because while you were all moving a red ninja looking knight appears ready to fight all of you, but Ben turns into Four Arms and hold the ninja knight back while Y/n goes a bit old school and gets Stinkfly wings and Heatblast arms.

Ready to fight with Ben to take down the Negative 10 but when he sees Animo holding Sibella tightly as she shrieks in pain any sort of thoughts, he had were over and he just charged his way towards the Wack job of a scientist.

Y/n: "(Yelling while dodging everyone else's attacks) Let! Her! Go! (And with that final statement he slammed his crystal fist into Animo's face knocking him off his own bat freeing Sibella.)"

Sibella: "(Chirps happily before swirling around in a fire tornado that started getting bigger before she appeared in her fire bat form.)"

Y/n: "(Rubs her chin) Yes I missed you and I think you watched too much TV but for now (Points at the bad guys) Let loose and have fun."

With that one sentence she starts blasting everyone around her away while pinning Animo's bat down before swatting it away like a foul ball while Y/n kicked Animo in his normal form as hard as he could repeatably for revenge.

And after doing so for long enough he saw that Ben had turned back to normal so with a little whistle Y/n got Sibella's attention and they all started making their way towards the plumbers secret entrance.

While making the way there some one managed to shoot Sibella down but before Y/n could do anything about it Charmcaster and Cooper both popped out and started blasting all the Negative 10 members back just far and long enough so Y/n, Sibella, and Copper could all get in before locking the door shut.

Y/n: "(Sighs in relief) Thanks for the help."

Charmcaster: "(Grabs Sibella) No problem no shoo she needs some help and only Gwen and I can help."

Cooper: "(Stares blankly before responding) No problem I was happy to help."

While everyone went about doing their own things to prepare for battle Max showed everyone the ball of energy that they were told to protect with everything they could and that was in their power.

But unlike everyone Y/n didn't have anything to do so he just tried to harmonize the DNA inside and while he was working on it, he saw some bits and pieces of what looked to be part of puzzle but not having enough time shook it off and just settled on stabilizing himself for now.