Kevin 11

As you and the rest of the gang are checking into a very nice hotel in New York you and Ben see the newest sumo slammers game right behind some big guy and a velvet rope but unlike Ben you are willing to wait for it to be available to everyone to play then having the chance to play it now but get everyone kicked out before anyone is able to do anything.

So, after seeing the game you then started to walk over to where Gwen was reading about all the different things that were available at this hotel and as you were planning on a set date for each other it was all for not because you saw that Ben went in there with the help of his watch and then he came right back out with the security detail everywhere asking you all to leave.

As you all are getting escorted outside by the staff of the building you all then go back inside the rust bucket and Max then proceeds to punish Ben for what he did and for his misuse of the Omnitrix so after he grounds him and gives him the rest of his punishment, he then leaves to hope to get a refund from the hotel.

After Max has left Ben then decides to leave and hit the town much to the annoyance of both you and Gwen but you decided to come along with him to try and get him out of trouble but before you leave you give Gwen a quick kiss on the cheek and tell her that you'll be back.

As you and Ben are at the arcade Ben is talking with some other kid about how unfair the game is when he then touches the machine and energy comes from him and launches all the tokens that were inside of it out for any and everyone who wanted to go and grab them.

And as Ben was about to take some Gwen then shows up and sees this as well as you doing absolutely nothing about it and try's to get Ben to come back to the rv but Ben is not letting that happen and instead picks up a token and says that he will stay with his new friend.

And as they two knuckle heads try to play some more games a gang of teens then come in and try to teach the young boy that Ben just befriended a lesson for messing with them and their turf and as everyone tries to leave another member of what you believe to be their gang then steps in front of the exit and then the teens grab everyone and are then going to start teaching them a lesson.

And as you and Gwen see that Ben is about to use the Omnitrix you both try to tell him no and not to do it but he does it anyway and then turns into XLR8 and then uses his super speed to take down the teenage gang member guys and after they do you help both Kevin and Gwen up and when you do you feel some type of electric current hit you and so does Kevin but neither of you know why so you just leave it alone.

After what happened you and Gwen try to get Ben to leave and come back to the rust bucket, but he says no and then continues going around New York and messing around doing whatever they pleased but when both you and Gwen got back there was a very mad Max who wanted to know what happened and where Ben was.

And as the both of you are just sitting there wondering where Ben can be you start to feel very dizzy and very hot and just before you can do anything you almost pass out but as to now worry anyone else you get up and then tell them you are going to go and take a nap as their is nothing better to do but wait for Ben to get back.

And as you lay their passed out you then enter the realm that you have seen many different times before the weird area with all those strange markings everywhere and there is also that creature that looks like you with nothing but the symbols all over him.

And as you explore the area you then come across a creature that kinda looks like Kevin but is made of energy and it looks like he is trying to destroy everything and get a way out but before he can do that some of the other creatures that inhabit this place get it and capture it and then procced to take it off to who knows where.

Well, that would be the case if you had not followed them trying to figure out what was going on and when you got there you were surprised at what looked like an altar that they where then offering up the Kevin like energy up to.

And then when they had thrown him/it onto the altar some green rays of light then proceeded to blast up from the area and when it was done the Kevin look alike now looked like everyone else, but it still looked like it was both a bit of Kevin in it and was also still mostly energy.

And after that happened you then woke up feeling a whole lot better, but you were very curious about what had just happened and what was going on inside of you but before you could continue further you then saw that Ben was back and he was getting chewed out by Max for everything he did but to your surprise and you think everyone else's he does nothing but accept it.

And says that he is sorry and that through everything that had happened he had learned his lesson but was still going to get his punishment no matter what had happened and after everything had settled down you then went to give them a hug but you had somehow gotten some static electricity on you and shocked them both to which you then laughed as Gwen and Ben both smacked you for and them had their laugh.

Anyway that is all for now and I am sorry that I am late with this was doing stuff in Irl today and didn't have time to finish it so hope you all like it how it is and until next time stay safe and peace.