The Return

News Anchor: "(Over Radio) And be on the look out on state highway 818 for a prison bus reportedly taken over by the inmates."

And just as you all hear that the prison bus starts ramming against the rust bucket as the prisoners try and make their way towards freedom.

Ben: "Those cons picked the wrong bridge the wrong time."

Both you and Charmcaster sigh.

Grandpa Max: "Ben this time we need to figure out a plane before you go charging off."

Gwen: "Grandpa's right."

Ben: "Okay. Here's a plan you guys sit back and enjoy the hero show."

Grandpa Max: "Ben, Gwen and I can help and so can Y/n and Charmcaster."

Ben: "That's funny grandpa I'm outa here (Slams the Omnitrix and becomes Stinkfly.) Oh, man, I uh mean. Yea! Stinkfly's gonna bring down the pain from above."

Grandpa Max: "Ben!"

Y/n: "Don't worry I'll look after her."

You then turn into Roller and try your best to catch up to both Stinkfly and the prison bus and when you manage to catch up you make a giant dent on the roof and one of the buses sides as you force your way on and in the bus.

Stinkfly: "Nobody gets a jail free when this fly's on patrol."

Roller: "(You just grunt as you rip the sliding door off and walk in.)"

Prisoner Driver: "And I thought the prison meal smelt gross."

Prisoner 1: "What are these things?"

Prisoner 2: "History (While swinging a chain.)"

The prisoner with the chain then swings at you and once it's fully coiled around your arm you just casually move your arm causing the man to fling towards you and once he hits your chest he passes out cold.

As the rest of the prisoners charged at you Stinkfly shot its gunk all over the windshield making sure the drive couldn't see but also causing him to crash into more things.

Thanks to Ben you stumbled a little bit which gave the prisoners more than enough time for some of them to climb out and try to fight Ben while the others started to dog pile on top of you while also trying their hardest to beat the ever loving snot out of you.

Roller: "Aw, how cute."

You then start beating the prisoners with one of the other prisoners and just as you are about to bash two of the prisoners heads together you hear an alien blast right before the prison bus looses it and starts spinning around the highway.

As you spin Stinkfly comes in and as she tries to pull the prisoner driving the bus one of the still standing prisoners handcuffs her to the bus.

Prisoner 3: "They sure have some butt ugly bugs down here."

Stinkfly: "(Getting close to the guys face.) Who you calling Butt ugly butt ugly."

The only time the bus finally stops is when it gets driven out to sea and as you all fell something stopped the bus from falling which sent you and all the prisoners into the water.

Prisoner driver: "Swim for it."

Roller: "Not on my watch."

You then start chasing after the escaping prisoners and you only stopped when you saw them all rise thanks to water pillars and when you got back you gave both Gwen and Charmcaster a kiss on the cheek as they both blushed as Gwen punched you and Sibella started screeching like mad.