Secrets within part 2

As Ben was messing around in zero gravity Tetrax turned it back on causing Ben to face plant on the ship.

Ben: "Ugh! Space travel looks so much easier in the movies."

Tetrax: "I don't mean to interrupt your naptime, but we really should examine the watch. And try to help you out as well."

After saying that Tetrax just cared both you and Ben like sacks of floor on his arms while you both just chatted away trying to ignore how awkward the situation was.

And after Tetrax had walked enough he placed Ben on a chair while he told you to wait for you're turn since he only had once chair probably because he goes solo most of the time unless you count the pilot of his ship.

Tetrax: "Ready?"

Ben: "Would "no" be an option?"

Tetrax: "Don't worry. I've had many of these tests performed on myself. Never felt a thing."

Ben: "But don't you have, like, diamond-hard skin?"

Tetrax: "Ah. Good point. Let's get started."

You see Tetrax place something on his head and once it was on he pressed a button that proceeded to lower something down onto Ben and when you asked if there was anything you could Tetrax told you no and to sit still and wait.

Tetrax: "Can't find azmuth's DNA signature anywhere. Do you have any ideas where it could be?"

Ben: "When my dad got my mom a watch for their anniversary, he had them engrave some writing on the back of it."

Y/n: "It's as good a way as any."

Tetrax: "Of course. Found it. Now we can scan for the being with that DNA composition. That can't be right. According to this, azmuth is on incarcicon, the prison planet."

Ben: "The creator of the omnitrix is in some space slammer? Why?"

Y/n: "Maybe the guy angered one to many people."

Tetrax: "Unlikely, it's home to the scummiest of the scum of the universe. Lay a course to incarcicon."

A little while later an alarm started blaring with all of you rushing towards where Tetrax said the security breach was coming from and as you all ran Tetrax grabbed his gun out of it's holster and did or pressed something that made all of you go down something elevator like.

Ben then states that becoming XLR8 would make splitting up even easier but when he instead turns into Wildmutt.

Tetrax: "Good thinking. The vulpin's keen senses should be able to sniff out the intruder."

Y/n: "How are you a good bounty hunter. She clearly wanted a different alien but the watch made this happen (you then preformed a heavy sigh)."

You all then begin looking around Tetrax's ship and after awhile you hear Ben growl and when you get over to where the sound was coming from you meet Tetrax and when you both get there you see Gwen and Charmcaster getting pulled out of hiding by Ben.

Gwen: "Hey! Paws off, fido! Save the mad dog routine, will ya? It's not like I want to be here, but I figured you could use some backup."

Y/n: "And what about you (Points to Charmcaster)?"

Charmcaster: "Thought it might be fun."

As you were talking to Charmcaster something happens probably Ben's fault and the doors to the ship open causing them to suck everything inside the room into space.

You grab ahold of Charmcasters waist and try you're best to stay attached to one of the giant heavy box's in the room and as you try to do so the same to both Ben and Gwen the doors shut and you all fall on you're butts.