Y/n Plumber Info /CLASSIFIED\

(Since everyone pretty much knows about Ben and the gangs identities and since he joins them somewhat occasionally people also now his identity so now he wears a normal jacket)

Personality: Again same as before but this time he's more chill and teacher like since in the time between he's grown to like (and secretly love) helping Umbra and Joshua learn and get better at their own abilities, also seems to have grown pure hatred for anything resembling Vilgax in both personality and looks.

Likes: has grown to love all types of vehicles especially Kevin's car since its somehow survived everything Ben has told him they've done without him there, Ship as he finds him cute and has enjoyed all the different forms he's turned into, and the sunlight because without it (thanks to the transformation) people constantly think of him as a vampire.

Dislikes: Ben's ego, people following him, fame, people trying to get him or Ben to be part in something that seems sketchy as heck or just plane wrong, just how easy going Ben is for the most part with her fame, people still calling him a fake/wanna-be Ben, and the utter insanity the follows being friends with his friend group.

Job: Plumber Temp/teacher/trainer/recruiter/enforcer/testing dummy/informant, and normal part time jobs when he needs human cash.

Family: Mother, Father, Twin siblings one girl and one boy.

Tech: <CLASSIFIED AND REDACTED>, changed from motorcycle to a normal car that he has fixed up since its allows him to hang out with more people and from all the stuff he put into it he sometimes feels like a spy, and has gotten a smartphone by way of his parents begging him to have one so the entire family can chat together.

Living quarters: Has returned back to living with parents at their behest.

(Next chapter is harem update so let me know who you'd like added and give a reason why along with anything else you might like to see.)