The Big Tick

After setting up camp for the day Gwen and Max are very happy about being there and enjoying everything nature has to offer except you and Ben are not pleased because you both would rather be doing literally anything else than this.

And after hearing what Max has planned for dinner Ben tries to turn into XLR8 in order to get some real food as you are not doing anything like that because you just got finished with training a few minutes ago and were still sore from doing so, and after Gwen head what Max had in store after seeing him get some grubs from under a log, she tried to help Ben out as well. 

And after Ben hit the Omnitrix instead of XLR8 or any other alien they have seen instead they saw a new alien that none of them knew what it was or what it could do and after a while everyone can see that Ben is rather clumsy with it as the top portion of the alien is a lot bigger than the bottom portion of it.

After a while of everyone trying to see what the new alien could do a giant meteorite hits where you all were staying and after investigating it you all see that it starts to crack open as three beings arrive it then fully breaks apart to reveal a giant reddish tick like alien.

And with the help of the three crazed fanatic aliens, you all learn what species and what his home world were as they reveal that "The Great One" has destroyed the new aliens home world and is planning on doing the same thing to earth.

And after a bit of Ben trying to take down the giant tick one of the alien servants to it uses an axe to swat Ben away like a giant baseball and him hitting Ben away like a hitter in baseball getting a home run and after that happens you, Max, and Gwen rush towards where you all think Ben landed and try to find and help him up.

And after finding where Ben was located you all saw him hitting everything around him like a pinball and it finishes when Ben turns back to normal flying into your arms as he was moving very fast in between everything, and you could see that Ben needed a minute to return to normal after all of that.

And when you all get back to the giant tick you all see that it has decayed much of the area around and it grew some gray tentacles sticking out of the ground and then began to attack all of you but luckily before that happens Ben got back to normal and turned into Stink fly and carried Max while you just got a pair of the wings and carried Gwen to safely.

After flying away for a bit, you all come across the Old Faithful geyser, which now looks like some gross alien zit and looks like it was wanting to burst like a volcano and then you all meet one of the followers of the alien tick a different one that is yellow and seemed to speak with the tick.

And as it said that "The Great One" wants them to see what it's going to do to Earth and after saying no it and the rest of the aliens started to attack both of you and as you were carrying Gwen you could not move around like you wanted to do without hurting her or making her more scared than she probably was.

And after getting to an area where you could put her down you then began to really fight the rest of the alien guys off as you saw Ben flying on one of the aliens hover stands while you tried to fight affectively in the air for the first time ever with your human body.

And after you and Ben cause the other two alien worshipers to collied and fall into Old Faithfull you all then come back down and try to stop the big alien tick hopefully once and for all, and when you all gather to where it is you all see it had grown a lot bigger since you all lost saw it.

And after you and Ben give each other a look you both then begin to change into the different aliens that you could and try to tag team destroy it but none of it works and after finishing a series of attack the alien worshipers than come back and tell them to start cleaning "The Great One."

After being forced to clean the giant tick, it then starts to molt off its previous shell and as it does one piece of it almost crushes you all before you make your arms like Four Arms and secure the piece from hurting anyone while you and Gwen then tell Ben to use the new Alien he got since none of the other ones seemed to work from the attacks you both did before.

And after refusing for a bit Ben then turns into it and then starts to roll out and starts to attack the alien worshipers while you and Max protected Gwen from the oncoming fire because the shell of the alien tick was very hard and sturdy very useful as a shield.

And as you and Max started to attack them with pieces of their "Great Ones" shell Ben then comes in and takes them all out like a pinball before then starting to attack the tick from the inside because of some gushing areas that allowed him to then enter it as he then began to hit everything he could inside of it.

And when he had finished a giant explosion happened that spread purple slime all around everyone there and as the aliens then tried to start worshiping Ben when he turned back to normal, they all then just left with you all then having to clean up the remains of the alien tick and all of the slime that was now there from destroying it.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.