Ben 10,000

Gwen: "I got the marshmallows."

Ben: "I got the gram crackers."

Y/n: "I got the Chocolate."

Charmcaster: "Well wait here while you get the firewood so we can make smores."

As everyone then puts their arms around each other showing how kind and nice they all are with each other.

Max: "Now it is so nice to finally see you all get along, I'll be back in a jiffy."

Everyone: "Great."

Max then grabs an axe before then leaving to gather some firewood and the second he gets far enough away from all of you both Ben and Gwen then start shouting at each other.

Ben & Gwen: "This is your fault!"

Gwen: "Grandpa only turns 60 once."

Ben then starts rummaging through the box of gram crackers he was holding before then getting hit with a bag of marshmallows by Gwen.

Gwen: "[Shows paper] I had his party totally wired [Shows everything she planned for Max's birthday.]"

Charmcaster: "You chose his birthday wish?"

Gwen: "And how is he supposed to make one without a cake that Ben was supposed to get!"

Ben: "Excuse me full time hero here when do I have time to get some dumb old cake. You! were supposed to do it anyway it's no big deal."

When you heard him say that you then tackled him and fought Ben for a bit over what seemed to be an entire lack of caring about his own family.

Gwen: "For grandpa it is."

Ben then challenges Gwen to a rock, paper, scissors match to see who would get the cake for their grandpa but as they were doing so a giant magic portal then opened up.

When the magic portal fully opens two strange women come flying out one dressed in blue and the other dressed in black and purple and as the woman and blue takes Gwen the woman in purple and black takes Charmcaster away

Ben then turned into XLR8 and as he was running into the portal to save both Gwen and Charmcaster from their mysterious kidnappers you had grabbed onto his tail just as he was running into the portal.

When you all exit the portal Ben accidentaly sends you flying as he takes down Gwen's kidnapper while you do something similar instead as he ram into them as you and Charmcaster both fall back down with you carrying her.

Charmcaster: "Didn't that hurt."

Y/n: "One thing that I still have is that I can't really be hurt like a normal person can."

You both then hear a bunch of people calling out to XLR8 as Ben and before any of you could ask any questions you all then see a giant statue of a woman that says.