Below and Bewildered

As red lights flash all around alerting the red and yellow humanoid robotic guards of an intruder in the premise with all of them following along their protocols as one their hands turns into a blaster as two lights extend from the helmet area shining a red and blue light that seems to grant them X-ray vision as whatever gets shinned upon is seen through.

Along with them are bigger versions but with an inverse color scheme with claw hands big enough so that they can grab any and all things especially by the throat with a bunch of smaller collars that pretty much functioned the same way as leashes for dogs but would shock the prisoners instead while also being attached to a giant robot.

Cut to a giant blue hand trying desperately to reach out towards an area behind laser fences only to be meet by a purple crab like creature as the blue man gets dragged away most likely by the giant mechs as the blue hand starts to spaz out until it just stops moving except for a single finger only to show that she was still alive.

As they get taken away inside the room where the giant blue four armed looking woman was thrown inside reveals not only the inhumane conditions to which she along with tons and tons of others were forced to live but also that Y/n had somehow made his way inside along with Umbra who was pretty much a guard dog just in case things go down hill fast and they need to fight their way out.

Y/n: "(Whispers) Sorry about that had to make it look convincing."

Blue woman: "(Cracks her neck and all four of her arms) Don't worry about ever since I became like this I've learned to just go with the flow... (quietly) which is mostly unbelievable pain."

Y/n: "What was that?"

Blue Woman: "Nothing anyway how's Joshua doing anyway?"

Y/n: "The guy's alright he's healing up a lot better now and seems to be getting more accustomed to how he is but..."

Blue Woman: "But what?"

Y/n: "His anger is somewhat out of control sometimes and I think at least it's because of how much he misses the friends he's made... that and quite possibly the rage he feels whenever he thinks about all the other victims of whatever this is."

Blue woman: "Always the sensitive one... (knocks on Y/n's armor) names Sam by the way."

Y/n: "Y/n pleasure (looks around) now how do you think we could get everyone out as fast and as quite as possibly?"

Sam: "(Laughs loud and haughtily) Ah that was a good one, but in all seriousness there's just no way that you can do anything quite and fast its either a long con or a fast and loud one and since you're the only one that can really do anything you decide while me and all my girls work out magic (cracks knuckles intimidatingly)."

Y/n: "Wait everyone here's a girl?"

Sam: "Yea didn't you know?"

Y/n: "(Quietly) NO! (even quieter) no I had no idea that this was a female prison camp! How was I supposed to know that when almost half of the people here look pretty much either male or the close enough that it doesn't really matter!"

Sam: "(Devilishly smiles) Well then once we get out of here then were all goinga have to give you a (as she talks she gets closer and closer to Y/n while Umbra just glares? in anger) very... big... reward..."

 Y/n smacks Sam and somehow right as one of the actual superior scientist were walking by gaining approval from them as the thing smiled and walked away towards some room as he snaps his fingers and five women were dragged away towards it.

Looking around Y/n gets out a little from his suit and signals something to Umbra which causes him to completely take over the thing and make it a beast of destruction while Y/n switches out for one of the smaller versions after making sure the thing couldn't get back up of course.