The Prank from Beyond

Today is a time for battle as Y/n and everyone he's friends with have started a massive prank war that started with Ben scaring Sibella when she first woke up by sleeping next to Y/n, Gwen proceeded to look like she was making out with Kevin in front of both Y/n and Charmcaster.

What truly started the prank war however was when Julie had Ship turn into a certain piece of machinery that made it hard for every other girl in Y/n's life to walk the next day when they were all supposed to meet up for a mass date.

All of that happened about a week ago and it hasn't stopped going both downhill and completely crazy since then especially when Joshua and all his lady friends started joining in since Umbra accidentally pranked them instead of Y/n for the accidental prank that was his backpack exploding in bright pink powder, glitter, and shiny stickers courtesy of Kevin.

It got so bad that every single one of them would act like men of war that were tortured day and night to the point that when any of them offered anything whether it be a lift somewhere or something as normal as a snack cake that was in its package, inside its box, freshly from the store with them seeing it happen the entire time.

Eventually things managed to escalate to the point where when all the guys meet up again everyone including the girls had all kinds of bruises along with what appeared to be fractured bones with none of them ever bothering to say why or how they had gotten them.

Either way things eventually had to stop and hopefully soon as everyone was failing at both school and training on account of the late hours of planning they did along with all the broken or sore body parts they were lugging around most of the time.

And the hero of the hour who would come to stop it all would be none other than Grandpa Max who had come back from training the newest batch of Plumbers to try and get these idiots to stop this prank wars of theirs before it gets to the point where normal people get hurt in the crossfire like last time.

Kevin: "What do you mean last time?"

Grandpa Max: "Well when-"

Before he could talk any further Y/n, Ben, and Gwen all three of them covered Grandpa Max's mouth as best they could as they all shook their heads profusely at him so as to not reveal that dark spot of their lives.

Anyway Grandpa Max had a little talking with everyone as Y/n had disappeared from the equation all together as he was forced inside a non disclosed private area that only plumber students could find as they were the only ones told where it was and how to access said room.

If that wasn't enough the room seemed to also have a feature that would make it sound isolated from both inside and out which meant you could be talking about how much you love someone as they procced to say how much they secretly hate you and wish you would leave them alone.

Thankfully that wasn't the case for Y/n, unless these girls had a more twisted sense of what hating someone meant than how he'd use said world when describing whenever he and Ben are on a date and she refuses to leave a place and make them late to their plans all because she saw some Sumo Slammer thing that she most likely already had but in a different color.

Both Helen and Lucy start doing as the please with Y/n as he just lets it all happen as they placed something on his neck that seemed to have blocked off all his alien abilities along with the room being in zero G somehow.

When they all finished talking to Y/n and using him as a bit of a plaything as they would be gone for a very long time in space becoming real Plumbers they all said their goodbyes before heading out with everyone else as everyone including Manny looked at Y/n like they wanted to kill him.

Y/n casually let out a little frightened laugh before running for dear life as all his friends went after him as they had to listen to Grandpa Max's lecture on the importance of holding back as none of them are normal and could do things that seriously harm others.

What this meant was that for the rest of the year he'd be pranked like no tomorrow with the only difference being that everyone but him made peace and that the pranks would be scaled down and spread all around so as to really mess with the one who ditched them all.

Things got even worse when a creature from a different broken tablet thing appeared and started messing up the place with Gwen getting injected by said monster with something along with Sibella but unlike Gwen Sibella had the ability the get rid of it on account of her burning the thing's tongue before it could even try.

Thankfully this all managed to make them all a little less pissed at Y/n but that doesn't change the fact that at any given moment in time Y/n could be getting a "special" version of Chili fries from Ben that have wildly different affects based on the position of the moons, how pissed she was at him, or roll of a freaking dice on how much she just wants to mess with him.

And she was the nice one of the group as everything else either took much longer to clean up or implement to the point that a lot of the time everyone's forgot the trap/prank was even there which caused quite a lot more prank wars in the process before everyone grew up and started doing that crap in space away from their kids.

Because even though every single one of these idiots are still kids whenever they hang out with one another they are still smart enough to know that doing so in front of their kids probably wouldn't be the best of ideas especially when one of them has a problem with sharing.

The worst of it came when one of their prank wars led to an actual war with people as they just so happened to land on a planet they had just used for said activities and forgot where quite a few of their pranks where which lead many factions to declare war thinking it was the other side who started it.

All while back on earth none of them either know or the ones who do know don't really care enough to fess up to the others about what happened and hope it all blows over without actually having it all blow over.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace!