Solitary Alignment

Sir George is just about to leave the cavern when Ben and the rest try and stop him so as to know just a little bit more than the few bits and pieces they managed to stitch together about what the Forever Knights have been fighting along with wanting to know more about him.

Of course since he's full of youth and vigor he's also full of vanity and ego as he does not hesitate to tell any and all everything about his tale of legends and how everything began with the battle, the sword, and the beast before forming the Forever Knights as a way to fight back.

Sir George: "It all started back in the medieval ages as you all call it and I was serving and protecting my lord from the invaders of another realm entirely who seemed to never shrink in numbers along with turning friend into foe by a mere touch. (Touches his forehead and then makes an explosion with his hand) and besides possibly killing the Dagon once and for all there's quite possibly no other cure for those who have been marked by the beast (Gwen flinches a bit.) Me and my men would have lost that day (gets up and swings his sword) if it had not been for a creature called Azmuth who gave me this blade and brought forth great victory for the kingdom and helped to seal the beast deep within it's realm... but alas I knew it would not be enough so I created the Forever Knights as a way of stopping them and others like it from trying to call Earth Home."

Ben: "But You can't do that! What about all the other nice aliens that just want a place to call home because some big tick or whatever destroyed their own!?"

Sir George: "(Pushes Ben back and off him) Than they should have looked harder for somewhere other than earth!"

With that said he walks out of the cave and gets picked up in a nice looking Limo with the forever knights symbol everywhere you'd normally find from a sovereign embassy with the plates, flags, and signina on the sides.

As everyone was freaking out Y/n on the other hand honestly couldn't care less about everything that was going on and in fact would have preferred not to be hear if it meant a history lecture on something that doesn't really matter since everyone's an enemy except for Ben, Gwen, and Kevin.

Since Sibella wasn't there he didn't really feel the need to hold back or care for the most part as she'd typically make a fuss if he moved around too much as she tried to sleep in his clothes, pockets, or on his hair depending on the time of day and year.

The only thing that Y/n even remembered from Sir George's little story was that Azmuth made a weapon of death at some point before the Omnitrix that was powerful enough to be able to beat anything in combat along with making some armor for the wearer for protection.

It was interesting to know that even the smartest man in at least four galaxies was capable of making mistakes every know and then like when it came to Ben with the Omnitrix and not fixing it the first time they meet or for creating something that caused at least two people to mutate into living versions of his most prized creation.

While Y/n has no problem with being the way he is after many trial and error attempts at making sure that his body didn't try to destroy itself from the cells up. It was honestly very fun and still is making up combo aliens along with being able do so much more than Ben could ever dream of.

Of course this did come with some caveat's which were the fact that he's been a lot older than he appears by not even a small amount for quite some time now and he doesn't look or really act that different, and Y/n could tell/feel that the more powerful he gets and older the less and less he seems to care for other living things.

It hasn't really reached any bad stage but Y/n could notice that if any cult members of either the tentacle monster of Forever Knight members were to stop breathing or be so close that it wouldn't even take much to snuff out their lights forever.