Chapter 178

I watched as Singh as he went over the reports with Sooni. I felt a little envious that Singh was taking over as Matriarch. However he seemed to really fit that roll much better then I could have ever done.

I was still indebted to Singh, as he had helped me regain my honor in front of all the Yautja in the clan. Even though my actions could have ended up with him being dead. I would make sure I would do my best to make sure that I would protect this Ooman from now on.

Crash had talked with all the female mates about holding off on having pups for 2 seasons. Which most females were happy about that. Having so many pups seemed to be taking a toll on everyone.

Singhs ideas about bringing in help, although mostly unheard of, seemed to help everyone in the family. It was this idea that made him the Matriarch in the first place.

While he was off hunting with Crash I would stay behind an act as temporary Matriarch. I was still surprised that he wanted to go thru with the Chiva. Since he was already mated he technically didn't have to do it anymore.

He was very by the honor system, if he had been a male yautja he would have been swooned by many females. I chittered to myself, he would probably be horrified at that idea. I think to myself.

"Shi'Va, can you check these numbers? Sooni has agreed to give us some resources to help with the restructuring. I think this should be enough. However I would like your opinion" Singh asked me as he tossed me the data Crystal.

He an Sooni continued to talk. That was one thing I did appreciate about Singh. He would ask my opinion an actually took it into account. Unlike Alexi who blew off my concerns an questions. Singh really did care...

I still wonder if Alexi had listened to me in the first place if we would have been still heading towards a family disaster. Given the stress of the other mates, it was only a matter of time before something gave out. In the end I suppose this could count as a blessing in disguise...

"Given the Offer Sooni, this does look good. If I could make a suggestion though. To have the amounts dropped off in weekly intervals rather then all at once. That way avoid going to far, to fast an we won't over spend or extent the current resources we have. Do you agree to this as well Matriarch Singh?" I asked them.

Singh Smiled an nodded his head in agreement with my idea. Sooni looked a little annoyed, but she gave in. The agreement was made, an Sooni headed back to her home.

"Shi'Va great catch there! Thank you." Singh said to me.

"I just thought it would be easier knowing that we would be getting regular supplies an resources as an on going basis. Otherwise if given the full amount, some may have rotted or spoiled while waiting to be used causing us a short fall in the long term..." I said to him as I sat down across from him.

"We will still have to be careful over all with more yautja to look after. However that was a great plan Shi'Va, if you have concerns while I am gone reach out to me first. I will speak to Sooni about more resources if necessary." Singh says in an upbeat tone to me.

"I will Matriarch Singh" I chtter to him as I hand over the next round of reports.

Singh let's out a groan "Do these bloody things never end?!?!" He asked as he flopped back into the chair.

"Given how large a family we are..." I chitter to him.

"We have reports coming in almost every few minutes right?" Singh said with a sigh.

I nodded my head, Singh then tackled the reports with speeds I haven't see before. Change is good...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had Jay'Ve, Brown, Sha'On an Green with me on the clan ship. OldOne wanted to see them. He was taking his role of Grandpa very seriously. All I could do was smile.