Chapter 367 end of book 2

Ooma had made it home just before dinner. Sha'On an I would talk to her after we all ate. As we three had clean up duty together, while the others headed to either training or to the baths.

She had brought back the Gizzards with her this time. Grandpa was happy to see them. Rakkii, Robin, Jesse, Scrapper an Tina liked the new additions to the green house. The Gizzards still seem terrified. Grandpa said it would be a week before we could harvest them. Otherwise the meat would be to stringy!

At the long tables we ate our meat,  stew an we had baked potatoes on the side. Grandpa is trying to limit the amount of bread we have. He is very anti bread. It was nice to sit an eat together.

Kiki an Tina were chatting up a storm again. Scrapper was asking Sha'On an I tips for training. We helped him when we can, he was surprisingly a quick learner. Sha'On showed me an Kiki the recording on how he wanted to help protect us in the future.

He looks like he will be a yautja of honor after all. He just needs to get stronger...

That shouldn't be to hard, as he is hoping to stay with us until we can all return home. I really don't want to go back. I rather we stay here. We have more time with Grandpa an Ooma here. We don't have to waste our time on individuals that would do better as compost then being alive.

I look over to Rakkii, Jesse an Robin. Here was definitely better for them too, our full blooded siblings are safer here too. I remember when Rakkii was almost burned before by our other siblings. I wish I had protected her instead of Ooma! We could have left faster, Sha'On wouldn't had been hurt! I don't mind being hurt if Ooma an the rest of them are safe!

I feel Ooma's arms around my neck as she hugs me tightly. "Jay'Ve don't dweel in the past. You will drive yourself mad with what if's. What's done is done. We move on!" She says to me firmly, but kindly as she gently head butts me.

I see that most have left the tables, the only ones here were Sha'On, Kiki, Stinky, Ooma an myself. Kiki was looking very concerned at us. I let out a sigh. "...Ooma how do you know?" I asked her.

I see her put up a shield as sits between Sha'On an I. "Like Sha'On I can hear thoughts that are directed at me. An Like you I have noticed you have the ability to react better in fights by pausing or slowing down time. It seems you both have more abilities from me then we first thought..." she says to us as she hugs both Sha'On an I. Ooma's hugs are always so warm!

Kiki is looking at Sha'On an I, and she looks pissed. "When did this happen...?" She asks us in a quiet but angry tone.

"Kiki don't be angry at them. It seems since my own powers are growing with my Training with Cetanu. That it has awaken these abilities in them. Yourself, Brown an Green might also have more abilities show up soon as well." Ooma says to her calmly.

I was happy that Ooma took the lead on this. Kiki is amazing! But her temper when she thought we were hiding important things was like that of Ooma Ceillia! It could be really scary...

Kiki looked like she was cooled down now. Whew!

"Kiki unless there is a life an death situation, you will not be able to speak on the new abilities. Understand this is not a request its an order with a curse. You physically won't be able to communicate about it with the others." Ooma says in a low tone.

I turn to Ooma. "Ooma! Kiki is going to be our Mate! That is unacceptable!" I growl to her.

Ooma looks at me with a glare, I can't talk...

Kiki looks shocked too! Why would Ooma do this!?!?

We hear Sha'On sighs as we all look to him. "Jay'Ve, Kiki I agree with Ooma on this. However Ooma can you put the same curse on Jay'Ve an I too? We are team grape, we do things together." He says to Ooma in a bored tone?