Chapter 248

The day got off to a rough start, not that the three of us slept well at all. Miani came stomping into our room an basically whipped the covers of us. She kidnapped Sooni an myself for health checks before we could even clean up. Poor Dar'ke was still sitting up in the bed with a stupified look on his face, wondering what the hell was happening. As Sooni and I, were marched out to follow Maini to her clinic.

Luckily we were able to use her shower to clean up while the other was getting their scans done. I was drying my frizzy hair with a towel as I was listening in to Sooni an Maini talking.

"She is going to be due in 3 maybe 2 weeks max Sooni. You still have 6 to 8 weeks left of bearing. This doesn't give us a lot of time to make plans..." Maini says in a Hush tone. I was not suppose to be hearing this. I choose not to listen to the rest of it.

I look at my swollen bump in the reflective glass. I was about half the size I was when I pregnant with Jay'Ve and Sha'On. Which made it much easier to move around. Ceillia had my sympathies!

I place a hand on my belly, 'Don't worry my child I will protect you an your siblings, always!' I thought to myself. I slip on a pair of black pregnancy shorts as well as a flowy top. Having access to more clothes was definitely a bonus!

I come out of the shower room, to two weary looking females. "We need to hurry otherwise the pups will get out of hand at the dining hall. We shouldn't leave them with a Cranky Dar'ke, should we?" I say to Sooni an Maini innocently.

They both chittered at me, we headed down to the dining hall as soon as we enter I am hugged by Jay'Ve and Sha'On. They were hugging me like it was the last hug they will ever have. I felt the tears stinging my eyes, I had to blink them away quickly.

My pups were pretty smart so they probably had an idea what was going on. I would have to explain to them properly what was going on. They won't like it, but this way they wouldn't do something foolish.

I look over at the head of the table an see a very grumpy space Kitty. Dar'ke  was letting out do not touch vibes. The pups were giving him a wide range of space. The pup were very well behaved given they are usually so rowdy.

Sooni went over to talk to Dar'ke, given that he stood up an left shortly after that. I can tell he went to go punch more things. Sooni chattering angrily while cursing. I wanted to go see if they were both okay but I had two very large attachments.

Soon I had a third, as Poppi was hugging me too. Jay'Ve an Sha'On growled at her and she growled back at them saying she was their older sister so they had to listen to her, in her normal sassy tone.

I had three very growly pups, that I ended up flicking all three of them in their head crests. "Okay you three calm down, I am gonna go get Sire to bring him back for the meal. Do you mind helping Matriarch Sooni?" I ask them sweetly. I get out juice jugs from my inventory an give them the task of passing it all out.

Sooni looked relieved, I waved to her an escaped the dining hall, an head room the training area. I see Dar'ke decapitating the pups training dummies. "You know your not gonna leave the pups anything to train with if you keep that up, Dar'ke.. " I say to him in a teasing tone

"This isn't funny Chris..." Dar'ke growls at me.

"Well I mean you turned them all into headless horsemen...I suppose we can give them pumpkin heads." I say to him to trying to de eslicate his mood.

Dar'ke looks at me like I have gone insane. "Chris..." he growls at me.

"Dar'ke, chit is gonna go down regardless whether or not we are okay with it. I am trying to keep a logical mind. I will be coming back to you! I will be coming back to the family! Have I let you down in my words or my honor?" I ask him honestly...