Chapter 335

I woke up an everything hurt! Even blinking was too much of an effort! I feel Chris snuggle into my side. Dar'ke was against her back passed out cold.

It has been a very adventurous night!

It seems that Chris's sex drive is very high after a good hunt! I will have to remember that for the future! Last night so was very fun!

I think I am gonna feel this for days!

I see Chris looking up at me with one of her eyes open. She has a very sly smile on her face, much like Rakkii gets. It's nice to see her pup takes after her in many ways!

I reach down to stroke her soft Ooman cheek, she nuzzels my hand to snuggle into me more. This just felt right with the three of us here!

Chris fell back to sleep, I could tell by her breathing. I grinned as I couldn't help but think that whether she is in her Ooman form, or Yautja form she is very passionate towards us!

I felt so lucky to be included this time. I would make sure to control my jealousy much better this time. Vil'Lai gave me some good tactics to use, as well as behavioral exercises to practice.

I have no issue with the process if this is the end result.

Well for the most part...

I felt a gush of fuilds escape my body as I shifted my legs a bit. It seems Dar'ke was also enjoying his time last night as well. I am just lucky we didn't go in heat again!

Maini said that I should wait to have pups for atleast 15 or 16 years. The last two bearings on my body had been too stressful. If I did it again to soon, then there is a high chance that I wouldn't be able to bear pups after that.

It was best to wait...

I reach over an stroke Dar'kes cheek gently, he gives a little purr as he sleeps. He was a very good mate, I am truly blessed to have them both as my family and my mates!

I start to feel sleep taking over me. As much as I wanted to get up to get clean. The warm comfort of the bed, an my soreness won out in the end. Just a few more hours in bed together...

That's all I need!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was holding Ti'ni in my arms. She was resting peacefully, last night had been hard on her. It was amazing!

She was so firey!

Later on we have to go see Maini as it looks like we ended up both blessed?

I guess I am the Ooman in this relationship...?

At least I had returned to my Yautja form, thank goodness!

I let out a sigh of relief!

The blessings makes things so much easier for us!

Also the extra protection it provided Ti'ni was a relief! I slide my hand down her thin waist an just below her belly button to the left were our pups were growing...

I would need to check in with her often. I didn't want to be away from her at all! I know that was completely unrealistic...

I knew she would be safe here with Sooni, Maini an Tanomi...Not to mention Matriarch Vil'Lai an her sister mates are looking out for Ti'ni too.

I couldn't stop purring as I held Ti'ni against my chest. She would likely be giving birth closer to the breeding season next year, as she is a few months behind the others. I will be around more then.

Fa'tae is gonna be really busy too! I wonder if we can let our pups play together after the safety period? I know Dee was holding off for now on having a family. He wanted to get more leader training. I understand that completely! Zu'ko an Zak are gonna hold off until they gain more status. With their unique relationship I don't think it will be hard for them to find female mates with similar ideals to themselves.