Chapter 262

Okay let's scale back time, to the after noon of the previous day.

My labour pains had gotten worse. Thankfully I got out an energy shield, I used it to covered the entire room with it! It had the sound proofing I needed so I could grunt, cry an curse without being heard from the outside.

I felt really bad for poor Ti'ni she was in such a panic about how to help me. She was cursing her lack of medical knowledge.

I had everything ready, I set aside all the medical kits, the fur bundles, the bottles, some milk, a small sheild with a tracker an diapers! All I really needed Ti'ni to do, was to catch Rakkii when I started to push. Maini had given me a special birthing kit an pup kit with a stimulus injection, to use on me to keep me awake for after the birth.

Rakkii was not happy with the contractions squeezing her. She retaliated against them by beating the shit out of my bladder. Pretty sure she had both mine an Dar'kes temper...

I was now getting the urge to push, as painful as it is. It is not as bad as when I had Jay'Ve an Sha'On. Rakkii was definitely earning her lucky name!

"Ti'ni can you help me over to the shower? I can use the grab bar in there as a birthing bar" I say to her as calmly as possible. Inside I am scared as anything...

Ti'ni jumped up an helped me over, she was being extra careful with me. "Is it very painful...?" She asks me worriedly.

"It is Ti'ni, but it's easier this time then  the first time I gave birth. Unfortunately having smaller bodies like us it's a little more painful then others when it comes to this. But it is worth it! Not to be to prideful, but I have beautiful pups!" I say to her with a smile.

Ti'ni looked like she was pondering the information. I get into postion as Ti'ni readies the medical kits. "Ready Chris?" She asks me.

I nodded to her. I hope Dar'ke would be okay during this as well. Luckily Mar'cte said he would keep an eye on him an knock him out, if he was to much distress him an his system. I think my new Dad, is turning into the father in law from hell.

I grab the bar hard as a contraction hits. I push hard for about 30 minutes,   Rakkii decided to come out on the last push! She definitely had Dar'kes skull an broad shoulders! Ti'ni catches Rakkii an cleans her up. She puts her in the bundle then helps me clean up as I pull out my after birth. That felt very icky...

10/10 would not recommend!

Ti'ni injects me with the stimulus solution so I can stay awake. As much as I am exhausted and in pain. I needed to stay awake. I sit down on a small stool, Ti'ni hands me Rakkii into my arms. I get the pup medikit an do the injections that Maini had told me to do. This would keep Rakkii safe.

Rakkii never cried she took the needles like a champ! I was so proud of her. I take a good look at my baby, she looked absolutely like a beautiful golden Koi fish! She had the white silver for her main body cover in beautiful splotches of orange an black patches!

On her face over one of her eyes she had a patch of black coloring that looked like a 4 leaf clover...? She also had a larger one in the same shape on her mid back. Her eyes were the same as her brothers, that stunning violet color was proof she was the union of Dar'ke an I!

I chuckle bitterly, I think Paya is playing with me...

Ti'ni is looking over my shoulder her eyes are very wide. "I have never seen such a beautiful pup in my life..." she says to me in awe an wonderment!

Rakkii was flapping her gummy mandibles in a grin with a happy purr an squee. I hugged her close to my body I felt my tears drip down. I couldn't break down now, I needed to be strong.