Chapter 298

We have been here for 3 days an I felt a lot more relaxed then I had in ages. Jesse an Robin got along well with Rakkii. An Kiki was in her happy place with Jay'Ve an Sha'On. Singh an Mar'cte had created a communication console easily enough. So far with the test communications it seems to be a success.

Sa'ke was on a solo hunt, he wanted to get a few trophies of his own. Chris had given him permission to hunt large game here. He ran off so excited, he practically leaped off of the side of the cliff!

Shi'Va was doing some solo hunting close by as well. Singh had told her that this was a vacation for her an to relax an do as she wishes. She was very excited an was scouting a few areas Chris had suggested. I think Shi'Va is planning on taking Singh out for a hunt in his yautja form.

I spent the Last couple of days following Chris around with our younger pups. Rakkii was proud at showing her rock throwing skills to Jesse an Robin. She was trying to get them to mimic her.

I think they are still a bit young for that...

I got to talk to Chris alot too! It was clear she was still in a lot of emotional pain. However she made a lot of solid points that were of sound mind. I still felt very conflicted, our family did have protection. It just wasn't enough. It would never be enough until ideals an thought processes are changed.

Mind you Chris said anytime I requested she could reach into a shadow an grab Hopper for me. She even showed me a shadow an when I looked it was like a mirror. I could see an hear everything that Hopper was saying! When he was talking to Dar'ke I noticed that Chris's gaze never left her mates form.

As the pups settled down in a clearing, we all sat down an have a snack break. The pups keep close to us an eventually fell a sleep on our legs for a nap. Luckily with Chris around most things avoided us. So there was little danger here.

I was curious about her powers an I had a burning question. However I thought it might be very rude to ask, but I was also confused. "...Chris can I ask you a possible rude question?" I ask her.

Chris chitters at me "Ceillia you are family, ask what you wish" she says to me.

I take a deep breath "Chris if you can spy, can't you take out those that are threats. Why not do that? Then rejoin your family? You are missing them like crazy, that's plain to see. I just don't like seeing you hurt like this..." I rambled on.

"Even if I take out the individuals, I can't erase their poisonous ideals. It's like a sickness of the heart an minds of those individuals. Sure I could kill them all, but that doesn't solve the core issues. Those Yautja that are tradition purists, are similar to humans aristocrats/ nobles who value everything an everyone else as unworthy an worthless. It's a toxic way of thinking that needs to be changed. I hate it, I also hate needless deaths! Like you sneeze wrong an oops your honor is gone, death is the only answer now! Like what the hell! I have a lot of issues with the current  system. Thankfully RedOne is getting others to look at the success of our clan to use as an example. Nothing will ever be perfect, but keeping things at a reasonable safety level is a must!" Chris chatters to me in a rant.

She then turns to me "Ceillia I love ya to death. But if you keep asking me the same question just in slightly different ways. I will let you know now that I will keep giving you the same answer. I will have it recorded an play it every time you or anyone else asks me. Its honestly getting tiresome..." she chattered to me.

I feel bad as she was right, an asking her to justify her decision it's not acceptable. We all know why she did it, I guess its just harder for us to face out own failings.

There was also a little part of me that was trying to justify what I was going to tell Vil'Lai an Hopper...

I pet my children an they let out little purrs a sighs. They both drool like Hopper at this stage, I wonder if they will ever grow out of it? It was still cute of them anyways to do it! My babies are so precious to me, an to the family.