Chapter 212

I had ready my ship an had got everything set up. I felt uncomfortable leaving Ti'ni behind. She had grown on me...In the long run, its best if I cut ties with her. I could only look after myself an my pups. I would go to hell an back for them. If only I was a bit more powerful.

Ti'ni comes up the ramp with a crate that weighed three times as much as she did. I took the crate from her an put it down on the floor. I looked at her pathetic form an realize if she had agreed to come with me she would have been a liability.

Ti'ni seemed to linger for a moment before she opened her mouth. "...Alexi thank you for sharing food an telling me stories. I do appreciate your kindness. Please keep safe..." she said to me quietly, then rushed off my ship.

I felt like I was inbetween two paths when she said that to me. However it was time to gather the lesser clans an create the trap. It will take a few months waiting for an opportunity, but it will be well worth it to have this part to be over an done with.

I doubt WarAxe will take me as a mate afterward the take over. He seems to have more... ambitious tastes. I will have to look for a suitable male afterwards, one that will provide for me an my pups. I should go for strong an not so smart this time.

I chitter to myself as I leave Waraxe's ship. Foolish males were easier to find then rocks on a barren planet...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a chill down my spin. I looked around my workshop to see what caused it. However no one else was here, Singh was still in the kitchen. So I was all alone.

I open a transmission to Sa'ke, I hear a tired an weary "...Hello Crash" from him. This was a good time then.

"Sa'ke, I have something to run by you if you have a moment" I ask him.

"...Okay..." Sa'ke says half a sleep.

"I need to return home with Singh, his Ooman colleagues are in need of him. As such we need to return, however given that we have to major missions an a few hunts along the way. Would you like to trade places with me?" I ask him calmly.

"YES!" Sa'ke shouted to me. "I mean...only if your okay with it as well Crash." He said with an slightly embarrassed tone.

"We have had experience as planet enforcers for yautja prime before we started our own clan. I can take over without much issue. It sounds like you need a break from the bickering, an the females." I chitter to him.

"The bickering an the small fights I can deal with. The females that are cranky and are bearing right now are a whole other issue! Maybe its cause I didn't have too many mates in the past but Sooni an the others are...." Sa'ke stammers tiredly.

"...They are a bit much right now, right? I have known them for years so that won't be any issues." I say to him.

"Crash, thank you. I thought I could handle this better but learning from the Emperors Elite that is here. He has been helpful but it's all been a huge learning curve. I didn't realize solving things with politics rather then brute force was so complicated. Its exhausting, an the amount of reports! Why does Sooni require them with so much detail!" Sa'ke ranted to me.

"I will work on a better system with Singh when we get back to help stream line the reports in a shorter fashion. Just prep your gear. I would ask one thing of you if possible for making the switch. I would like 25% of all resources you collect" I ask Sa'ke.

"That's reasonable Crash, Actually I would rather like to give you 40%. As all I have to provide for is myself an Serri who is currently over in Dar'kes family. Do you mind if I also get Chris to replicate any rare items we find along the way?" Sa'ke asks me.