Chapter 265

I watched as Chris dived into the icky water below. I could hear faint screams below, from those on the banks of the river as we floated in the sky above the river. I looked at the giant bird thing that I was on.

It was soooo soft! The bouncy an plush feathers were to irresistible not to touch!

I couldn't resist nuzzling its neck! It purred similar to how stinky purrs when you scratched its neck. We suddenly dive towards the river an I see it grab Singh, in its massive talons! I can't see Chris anymore but I hope she was getting him to!

I felt sad leaving my parents behind. However to know that they are proud of me...

It meant everything...

I can't wait to get back to my three Babies! Hopper an Vil'Lai must be so upset! I owe Bo'ti one hell of a beat down! The fact that she harmed my Kiki an then put harmed to my babies...

That Bitch was gonna pay up!

I don't blame Chris at all, she may have taken my life, but she took away the pain so I could see my beautiful babies! I think I would have passed out, than passed on if she hadn't done that.

Next round of pups I definitely want Chris in the room with me. Sooni be damn! I need my sister! Chris is my family too!

"Sweet Ooman hold on! It takes Master a bit of time to wake souls up. Don't worry about your family. Kiki is sleeping with her mates, an your mate is looking after your newborns. They know your coming back. Just stick to us! We will keep you safe!"  The bird said to me in my head...?

"Aaaaa...Thank you, but how do you know of us?" I ask the large mystic bird.

Its feathers ruffled up as it was annoyed at me. "I am family too! I am always with Sha'On, Jay'Ve an Kiki! I sprayed your mate cause he is a very foolish male!" It says to me.

"Wait....STINKY!?!?" I say to it in shock. The bird nods its head in my response. I look up an down the large body of stinky.

Oh Crap! The pups are gonna need farm tools to clean up after Stinky now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look down at my pups snuggling into Ceillia's body. Mai had added some more fur blankets to keep them warm. The pups would howl like crazy if anyone tried to move them. I honestly don't blame them. I don't want to be away from her either.

I look over to Crash who is holding on to Singhs hand tightly. Mai had applied a jelly to Singhs burned skin. Even if it didn't do much now she said it would help when he wakes up.

Mai was treating Ceillia an Singh like they were coma patients. Instead of what they really were...

I had gotten a report from Lu'Nye that Dar'ke was on medical support. Things didn't look to good an Mar'cte was bearly keeping Dar'ke on this side with us. I prayed that my hunter brother could hold out so he could be the path for his an our mates to some back!

I will give up every snack! I will drink everyone of Mar'ctes potions for the rest of my life if it meant they came back safely!

I reached up an stroked Ceillia Cheek. Her head turned an she nuzzeled my fingers!?!?!?

Her eyes were closed, she wasn't breathing but she nuzzeled my hand!?!?!

"Crash can you come here for a minute..." I ask him as I hold my breath.

He gets up an shuffles over, I do the motion an I look at him. "Is that normal!?!" I asked him, to afraid to be hopeful at this point.

"...That shouldn't be possible Hopper unless..." Crash chatters as he walks over to Singh an does the same thing. Singh has the same reaction!?!?!