Chapter 258

I looked at my brother as he stared into the pond of fate. He was watching the warrior pairings, that I had choosen to bring in a new era to yautja an human society. Although only we could only see 6 of the 8 pairings I orginally had. As the other 2 pairings would happen in the distant future...

If they even happened at all.

I watched as he focused on my main three, without these three orginal pairings the other 5 would be almost completely useless. I looked to the human yautja Chris, her fate would decide everything.

Even I was nervous, I couldn't see the future outcome of what was going to take place.

My brother looks back at me as he takes a step into the inky water, black mist emanates off of him into the water. "Paya it's time that I took what is rightfully mine...You are not to interfere in what is about to happen. Once this is done your powers will be returned in full. So long as you don't do anything so foolish again!" Cetanu chatters at me.

"I will not interfere Brother, keep in mind that these are my warriors! They will not submit to you easily!" I chatter back at him angrily.

Cetanu cocks his head at me amused, then chitters in soft laughter. "I look forward to seeing what your warriors have in store for me Sister..." he says to me.

He turns his back on me fully as he Wade's to the middle of the pond fate in the cave. He slips under the water turning the images from light to complete darkness.

I held my hands together an pray to my warriors, that they succeed in proving to my brother that their lives are worth all the problems I put forth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 8 days that hava passed, without much issue. Ti'ni was doing well with the training. She was so excited, she was very passionate. I was especially happy when she made more sneaky inquires about Lu'Nye.

Ha! I will be a good matchmaker for my Son!

I felt another pain hit me hard, it's about once to twice an hour at this point. I am pretty sure I am in labour. I had to keep it hidden from WarAxe or they would bring Alexi up to cut Rakkii out of my body.

I wasn't looking forward to that, maybe I would be lucky an be able to give birth naturally...?

Ti'ni had been able to assist other bearers when she was younger. So atleast I had some confidence that she would be able to help me if need be. I figure that Rakkii is about 18lbs right now.

I sighed as I munched on some ice chips.

"Chris! What do you think of this move?" Ti'ni asks me as she performs a kick, punch combo.

"You did that wonderfully Ti'ni! You gonna use that on Zu'ko when you see him?" I teased her.

"No....well maybe." She chittered at me happily.

Ti'ni had filled out nicely, we had very similar body shapes. She looked so much healthier then before! It was night an day!

She was so cute!

Is it wrong that I can imagine what her an Lu'Nyes pups would look like? I am sure uncle Zak an Uncle Zu'ko will be happy to help them out. Lu'Nye didn't have any territory yet but he should have one soon after next year.

I get a text message from Dar'ke

Dar'ke- are you safe?

Chris- we are fine for the moment. How are you holding up? This is the second labour we will be going through together...