Chapter 287

It's been about a week an a half since Knight has been here. He has challenged me atleast once a day so far. Atleast he doesn't vomit after having one of my boob milk shakes anymore. Maini has put herself on bedrest as the time she will give birth will be soon. She shares a huge room with Tanomi, Sai an Bae right now.

Sooni an I have gone to visit her with the pups earlier today. She got me to set up the pup tents an a supply corner ready. She was in her nesting mode!

Rakkii is learning to sign with her hands already...

My Daughter already has a mouth on her! I suppose she gets it from me. She did not want to be carried at all anymore. She would fight, bite an howl if anyone other then Dar'ke, Lu'Nye, Jay'Ve or Sha'On picked her up. She was just having none of it! She wanted to toddle walk/run everywhere like she is a little airplane.

I mean, She was toddling along really well on her little legs. I swear she learned how to run first, rather then walking! I think I am being tested...

Luna still loved her cuddles an snuggles. She was crawling an was very proud of her Mandibles, now that she now had tiny tusks an fangs like her sister. They were both chomp chompers!

I am thankful when Mar'cte brought the boiled bones over. They go through one each a day! I suppose that is good for their own bones. They were both so heavy now!

I am convinced that Rakkii has the power of luck! Anytime she gets herself into trouble or an accident something happens an she ends up perfectly safe. Not gonna lie I am a little jealous of that power.

Knight has been training Dar'ke, Crash, Hopper and Sa'ke. When Knight isn't being the perfect asshole of an older brother! He is not to bad as an individual. I mean I miss my original brother too. Especially when fighting with Knight, I told him he has to get more creative with his insults when we fight. Mar'cte just rolls his eyes at us now, Chattering how it must be nice to be so young.

Mar'cte an RedOne have been going over to each of the different compounds an personally teaching the pups of our Home, Crash an Hoppers homes too. The females have been a buzz. Mind you Hil'di usually go with them as well. As the Grandpa duo get a little too into telling hunting stories. They are only going to pop in once a week. Orginally they were going to try an do two days but between them relaxing, an Mar'ctes guests arriving shortly, they didn't think it would be wise.

I had 2 sessions with Lisa already, she was wearing so much body gear it was kinda ridiculous. Lisa is nice an everything but it's hard to talk to someone that flinches everytime I move, shift or take a deep breath. I don't think this will work out well...

I can't connect to her, not like I have the others. Its weird...

I did notice when I talk about issues that depending on the individual my pain is either intensified or lessened. With Lisa it gets worse, when I talk to Dar'ke it lessens a little. Maybe it's part of the blessing? I don't know. Maybe I can just learn to live with the pain. Other then being a little short in temper at times I was pretty much normal.

I was missing Ceillia like crazy, hopefully I can visit her soon. I have heard from Hopper an Ti'ni that Kiki is being an amazing older sister. She is also running the kitchen with Zak an Zu'ko. I heard that Vil'Lai had given birth to her two males a few days ago. So it was busy over there, I am glad that Win'di went over there. Gi'gi had gone to Crashs compound to help out there. Redone's mates were having fun being honorary Grandbears. The pups were loving the extra attention.

Sooni had gotten the all clear from Maini that she is allowed to train again. She has been dragging us outside any chance she has. She takes training warm ups to a whole new level. We are currently outside training together. It was a nice little spot that was enclosed.