Chapter 179

Kiki runs ahead of me to give Vil'Lai a hug. Vil'Lai scoops her up and tickles her little belly! Vil'Lai an a few other mates were now bearing. I was a bit nervous as Chris told me I would probably would go into heat soon. It felt like a long pre period, I was crankier then normal.

An my body was definitely much more sensitive for all my senses. Almost to the point of overwhelming...Hopper was definitely over eager to mate. I was honestly scared an a little put off by it all.

I would be going over to see Chris today. I really needed to talk to her. I felt very unsure about things right now. I just hoped that Sooni wasn't going to be there.

Sooni was extra protective of Chris as of late as they are both pregnant. She also seemed a lot more short an crankier with me. Kinda like a wife who husband is taking an interest in a mistress...that thought made me giggle.

"Are you two ready to go?" Vil'Lai asked me.

"Yes! It will be nice to see a difference in scenery. I love our home but..." I say to Vil'Lai

"But it can feel like a prison when you are stuck in it for to long..." Vil'Lai sighs at me as we head to the ship. "I am sorry Ceillia, I have been very busy lately. An the others haven't truly accepted Kiki yet. I know that is very isolating for you." Vil'Lai says to me in a sad tone.

The other females would accept me, as long as Kiki wasn't around. They are waiting to see if Kiki survives on the clan ship. After that they will more then likely accept her. Until then, they treated my poor daughter like a ghost that didn't exist.

I had heard from Hopper that the pups were going to be trained on the ship. It would be harder then the training here. I was trying my best with Vil'Lai to educate Kiki as much as possible before then.

We get on the ship, Vil'Lai pilots it an Kiki comes over to snuggles into my arms. She is very excited to see her friends. 'Ooma I get to see Jay'Ve an his brothers right' Kiki sign to me her little mandibles just chattering with excitement.

"Yes Kiki you will be seeing them all. Make sure to pay attention to your surrounding when playing with them, okay?" I say to her an I give her a kiss on her head crest.

"Ceillia why do you have her sign the word Ooma? Instead of bearer when referring to you an Chris?" Vil'Lai asked me in a curious tone.

"It was something Chris came up with. In it Combines the word Ooman an mama. Mama is Ooman for bearer. Although the pups know the word for bearer they will generally only use it for yautja females. There is still some females that hate that Ooman females being called bearers. I know a couple in our own family that hate it....but this way the new word helps to establish respect for Ooman bearers with out treading on Female yautja pride an honor. Cause in the end if a pup calls an Ooman a bearer infront of the wrong female they can be punished, right? This was Chris's way to prevent that." I tell Vil'Lai.

I hear a loud crunch an cracking of metal sound as Vil'Lai accidently ripped off part of the Pilots console. "WHO DARES TO DISRESPECT YOU!?!?" She demanded in an angry tone.

"Vil'Lai...does it really matter? I don't care what they think of me. But I am like minded with Chris I don't my pups to be hurt. This just makes it easier. I am not going to make a mountain out of a mole hill." I say to Vil'Lai.

I feel Kiki's hand stroke my face. I look down an see her sad eyes, it breaks my heart. 'Am I a burden to Ooma?' Kiki signed to me.

I hugged her tightly "Kiki my daughter, I love you. You are not a burden. Never think that, you are very precious to me. An like any Ooma I will protect you fiercely!" I gave her growl of love an nuzzeled her. Causing her to relax in my arms.