Chapter 228

I looked over at Tina we were now a week away from the major hub. She was getting bored, I couldn't blame her. With all this extra time she had done 2 years worth of school work while we've been locked up.

She was a bit annoyed at me teaching her my survival skills. "Dad once we get this over with, you will have tons of time to teach me this stuff!" she huffed at me then left an locked herself in her room.

She wasn't stupid by any means I knew she was scared. I think she knew what was going to happen. I had confidence that Dr Leigh would get her out safely. Gibbs was...on the other hand an unstable variable.

Plan A- Do the trial and hopefully be let off with a reduced retirement. Tina and I both go free and just be watched by the company for the rest of our lives.

Plan B- Do the trial be named the scapegoat. While I am taken to be executed Dr Leigh will sneak in and take Tina and escape with her in a transport ship.

Plan C- Pray to the gods, and Hope that something works out. I know Dar'ke and his clan were doing tactical missions to reclaim their technology as well as their fellow pred...I mean Yautja. Maybe they will be able to hit the base at the same time?

I had thought about that encounter a lot when I should have been sleeping. The male human that was with them I am pretty sure was Dr Singh. It was his mannerisms that have him away. As much as he tried to hide that fact, the more I thought about it, the more it just made sense that we survived.

I go and look out the window, I hope my suspicion is right. I needed to finish my gift for Tina. Tina would need the help of either Dr Leigh or Dr Singh to activate it. I just prayed it wouldn't be needed but the pit in my gut told me otherwise.

I looked over to Tina's locked door, nothing matter but her safety...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hunt was in about day and the plans were still not formalized. This was not good. Dee, Fa'tae and myself were in the war room with Dar'ke, Hopper and Sa'ke. They had shut down the plans that Dee presented to them.

I could sense their disappointment in us. We honestly didn't know how to approach this. I could feel the frustration coming from my Sire. "You three have 2 hours to come up with a plan. If you cannot come up with a plan during that time. Then we will take over the mission. You three are dismissed!" He growled at us.

We got out of there quickly. We headed down the halls and wandered towards the kitchen. "Why don't we ask OldOne and the Oomas for their opinion?" Fa'tae suggested to us.

We were trying to avoid outside help as much as possible but...."I think that is a good idea. OldOne may have good tactics, and I think Ceillia might have a good idea for the layout of the base and the small colony. Chris may have some input as well." I add on to Fa'taes suggestion.

Dee looks to both of us and sighs in defeat. "Okay we can ask them..."

We head into the kitchen and see that it is quiet in the kitchen...? Everything was already prepped and ready for meals. We heard chitters and Ooman laughter. I see that OldOne, Chris, Ceillia and the pups were sitting down in a circle and they seem to be listening to OldOne tell stories.

Jay'Ve is leaning on Chris's right side while Sha'On is sitting between her legs his head resting against her chest. Ceillia and Kiki were in a similar position. I had to resist the urge to growl at Sha'On.

They wave to us to come join them we sit on the floor with them. We explain our plight an what is happening, and how we are now no more closer to a solution. OldOne, and Ceillia looked to be deep in thought how to help.

Chris in the other hand was being distracted by Sha'On. I growl at my little brother, he gives me the side eye an growls back. Chris gives him a swat to his head lightly. Sha'On just sinks into Chris's frame and sulks.