Chapter 211

A few days had passed an they were doing the change over for those that wanted to hunt. I had wandered down to the dock to see how my Elder pups were doing. I had heard that they had made some good gains while hunting.

So far Fa'tae was ahead in hunting. Followed by Dee an lastly Lu'Nye. I felt bad for Lu'Nye I heard he had a lot of trouble with his group doing a lot of in fighting amongst themselves.

They were only stopping to get supplies an rotate the clan members. I had everything ready for the ships. The pups where with OldOne helping him run the kitchen.

I look over to the hallway an see a worried Ceillia an Hopper enter the docking area. I wave to them, Hopper looks scared of me still. Ceillia looked at me with relief in her eyes. Even though Ceillia was older then I was she felt like a little sister to me. It was good to have family together.

The two of them come over to me an we watch the ships come in. We had some Crew that would maintenance the ships as well. They land with out any issues.

Hopper was looking with a keen eye for something...or someone? "Everything okay Hopper?" I ask him.

"Yeah...maybe...Chris, I am sure Dar'ke has warned you but the ones in the meal hall, an the one named Zu'ko. You, Ceillia an Singh are to avoid him when you are not with one of us." Hopper said in a concerned tone.

"I know, an same goes with the pups. We will make sure to stay safe. An you should know best when I go into Bearer mode that things get...Stabby" I say to him in an amused tone.

Ceillia is holding back her laughter an Hopper gives me a growl. We watch as the ships unload with many happy an tired Yautja hunters. A number head to their storage units on the ship to unload resources before going to eat an rest before shift start.

Once the majority of the crowd is gone I see Dee an Fa'tae heading over to us. When they come over I give them both a hug. They both chitter happily at me. "Hey your still my pups I am happy that the first part of your hunt has been successful. You two have done amazing." I tell them.

"Thank you Chris...Sorry we can't stay to long we have to report to Dar'ke an get out stuff stored. Oh I think Lu'Nye Is finishing up his many reports on the ship " Dee said to me with a chatter.

"Thank you Dee, I think I will go see him." I said with a smile. They nodded an headed off. I still haven't seen Crash or Singh yet an Hopper looked tense as hell.

"Hey do you two mind if I go see my pup? I am gonna go see if I can lend him a hand." I ask them.

Hopper seemed to hesitate, he wouldn't leave Ceillia's side. "...Just be careful Chris. Otherwise Dar'ke is gonna string me up an skin me alive!" Hopper commented.

I giggled as I nodded then walked away from them to Lu'Nyes ship. As I got close to the ramp I heard Lu'Nye, Zak and...Zu'ko talking to one another. They seem to be discussing, if Zak can get Zu'ko into the kitchen with us. Lu'Nye said that he would back Zu'ko if he decided to make the jump.

I cleared my throat as I got to the top of the Ramp. "Looks like you all have done amazingly! Zak your heading back down after unloading right? OldOne is fussing about the materials you found." I said as pleasantly as possible.

Zak understood what I meant, he seemed to want to say something to me. He chose to shake his head instead an placed a hand on the back of Zu'Kos shoulder an they walked out of the ship together.

However as they were passing me Zu'ko stopped an turned to me. He bowed to me. "I am sorry for being so foolish in the past Matriarch Chris. I will do my best to make it up to you an the clan for my actions" he said to me in a serious but also very awkward tone.