Chapter 292

I woke up in bed, it was night time...? I had Rakkii on my left side an Luna on my right side. They were softly cooing in their sleep, why are they so adorable!?!?

I could hear clicks an chatters outside the cracked opened doorway. It seems that Sooni was talking to Siri. I learned from listening to them, that my cheeky pup has learned how active mommy berserker mode.

I nuzzel Rakkii, she was a handful an a half but she was my wonderful daughter. I nuzzel Luna as well she is my daughter too, an just as wonderful. I love them so much!

Sooni chatters something angrily as Siri seems amused as she heads off to have another drinking night. I wonder if Hil'di, Siri, Avei an Are'tes have become the yautja version of the golden girls? Maybe I should make them a lemon lime cheesecake to take to their drinking parties.

I smile at the thought of it.

Sooni comes back into the room an she gives a little purr as she see me awake. I give her a little wave. "How are you feeling Chris?" She purrs to me softly.

"I feel really rested surprisingly...how long was I sleep Sooni" I ask her. I feel the pups cuddle into me. It seems they wanted to sleep longer.

"You have been asleep for 9 hrs Chris. Don't worry you needed the rest. Luna an Rakkii have fed twice so they are fine for now." Sooni says to me as she sits on the bed. She brushes my hair away from my forehead.

Well that explains why I feel deflated!  I will have to chug back some milk shakes soon. Plus eat whatever Sooni has on hand from the kitchen. She been after me eating more again. I am sure it just her being a good mother hen.

Mind you I can't move as the pups have a death grip on me right now. Sooni was looking at me worriedly, I suppose that was warranted. I could still smell Dar'kes scent in the air as well. He must have been here for a while watching over us as well.

"How are Maini an Tanomi doing Sooni?" I ask her.

Sooni Chitters. "Maini is probably going to give birth in a day or two. Tanomi is driving Sai an Bae crazy trying to do things that she shouldn't while bearing. She still has another month to go." She says to me fondly.

It will be nice to have everyone on a similar schedule again. I miss them both so much!

I also wanted to see Lu'Nye, Jay'Ve an Sha'On as well! I was missing my babies...well elder babies.

"Chris how about tomorrow we head down with Rakkii an Luna to the pups training area an help out with the older pups? I am sure Siri an Avei are going to be hung over an could use a bit of a break" Sooni chitters to me amused.

"That is a great Idea Sooni! I would love to!" I felt so happy my heart was about to sing itself right out of my body! I was so excited!

Sooni purrs at me an then gently helps to sit me up so I can use my arms. "Now before anything else, you need to eat Chris. I will call dinner up now, if you are ready" she says to me.

I nod happily! I was just so unbelievably gitty! I hope it will be fun day tomorrow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in the pups dorm I was getting the pups ready for bed. It was a little surprising to see Tusk, Green, Brown, Poppi, Jay'Ve an Sha'On looking after their other siblings. Usually the youngest do not look after the older ones, however they were much larger then their older siblings.

I noticed that Jay'Ve an Sha'On were treated differently by many of the older females. Usually in a negative manner. Luckily Lu'Nye, Tusk an Poppi would help in correcting this behavior. Also Brown an Green were very supportive of Jay'Ve an Sha'On. It still didn't feel right that the majority of the siblings locked them out.