Chapter 346

It was so early! 

I could hear the littles outside my door as they were running down the hallway. I could hear the heavy footfalls of Jay'Ve an Sha'On following after them. Soon followed by Kiki, Tina, an Scrapper. It seems Kiki an Tina were already talking up a storm. While Scrapper followed them quietly.

I heard Vil'Lai let out a little groan. As she rolled over towards the wall. She buried herself into the furs, than went back to sleep. She relaxed a little too much last night! She had fallen asleep in the bath after drinking 300 coolers. I practically had to fish her out of the bath after dinner.

I carried her to our room an tucked her in. She was mostly out cold since last night. Her vitals an everything were fine, she might have gotten to much heat from the bath... but the best thing for that is to sleep.

I did get a bath last night!

It was amazing. However I think when Chris gets back I am gonna ask her to move the drink machine to the changing room. I just have a fear of a broken bottles an tiny feet getting cut up. Maybe I am worrying to much?

I had heard Kiki Lecture Sha'On last night about him using to much of his powers. I think he fell asleep in the middle of the lecture. I get up an get dressed then sneaked out of my room, making sure to close the door quietly.

Mar'cte already had Rakkii, Jesse an Robin sharpening knives. He was keeping a close eye on them so they wouldn't hurt themselves. Kiki had taken Tina, Scapper, Luna, Vince an Von to the green house to gather ingredients.

So that was a thing last night... Vil'Lai had told me drunkenly last night to name her males sucklings for her so the greener one is Vince an the grey green one is now von. She sent a message to Hopper confirming the names before she passed out.

I hope they like the names! I wanted them to have a connection to Vil'Lai. That's why I named them with V names. We are gonna tell them later on once Vil'Lai resurrects herself from the bedroom.

Ekate was tidying the preping, while getting out stuff from the fridge. I swear she knew what Mar'cte was thinking even before he did! They are too cute together.

Lisa an Knight were no where to be seen. That would be their normal, they would be out just before breakfast was served.

I sat in the living room after getting myself a cup of coffee. I made sure to keep an eye on things. I have nothing else to do! I felt restless!

The pups are busy an ordered. I really don't know what to do with myself! Maybe I should go train myself? Or maybe I could find a report to do...?

I feel kinda lost...

A note flutters into my lap.

Good Morning Ceillia!

Hope this finds you well. I am thinking of upgrading the house again when I get back. Can you make a list of suggestions of what we need an any changes that should be made?

Sorry to burden you with this!

Love your Sister,
Chris ^.^

I sighed happily, saved again! I head over to the desk an pull out a pen an paper to start writing my suggestions. I would have to ask Mar'cte after breakfast what he wanted, an Lisa was looking to make the medical room bigger plus she wanted a lab. The pups probably wanted to make changes to the dormitory too.

This is a good project for the day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was making sure the pups got geared up for the day. Bae, Siri an Are'tes were taking them to do mock battles. Lu'Nye would be tied up with Ti'ni today, they had a scan down at Maini's clinic later on.