Chapter 241

We we're almost home! I was so happy! As well as sooo tired! Ooma Ceillia was sleeping peacefully. She slept a lot now, Sire said that is what our Ooma did as well.

Jay'Ve an Kiki were playing rock paper scissors on who was going to go in an check on Tina an Lisa. Jay'Ve won 1 an Kiki won once as well. This was the third game. I asked if I could be part of it as its not fair if it's just those two! I could pull my weight too!

However they both told me cause I was hurt by Tina they weren't gonna let me be hurt anymore. In the finale game Kiki lost so she had to run in supplies to Lisa and Tina.

I hear Sire as he chitters at us as he pilots the ship. Ooma is gonna beat the chit right out of him!

I go and lay down on the other bench, I was still really tired. This isn't normal...

Jay'Ve comes up to me, he hands me his Ooma strawberry milk shake. "Sha'On you should drink this till we see Ooma and Bearer Maini. Okay?" He says to me worriedly. I nod an accept it. It was very sweet an had a very familiar flavor.

I can't believe how weak I am! Stinky used its tongue on me to give me kisses. I am so glad that Grandpa handed Stinky off to me when we were at the docks! I almost forgot them.

As I went to close my eyes we all heard a loud BANG! Then scuffling sounds, and what seems to be punching an kicking...?

My Sire got up having the ship on auto pilot as he checked out the store room. Jay'Ve and I followed behind them. As he opens the door Tina and Kiki are in a full out brawl! Lisa is trying to get between them.

Tina has blood coming from her nose...Kiki got a good hit in!

Awesome!

"ENOUGH!" Sire roars at them. "Kiki Out! Go by your Ooma!" He orders Kiki. He looks at Tina who looks like she is gonna charge at him, to challenge Sire to a fight!?!? Is she insane?

Just before Tina starts to run at Sire Lisa hits the back of her head knocking Tina temporary unconscious. "I am sorry Clan leader Dar'ke. I was asleep when the altercation started. I should have been more responsible. I will look after Tina better for the rest of our flight." Lisa said to him, she sounded scared.

Sire goes into the room and off the top shelf he pulls down an Ooman medikit. Ooma calls it the big first aid kit. He hands it to Lisa. "If she doesn't behave I will have her physically restrained until we arrive." He said to Lisa Firmly.

Lisa nodded and accepted the first aid kit. Sire then comes out of the room swearing as he is chattering. I go over to Kiki, Jay'Ve is already by her side making sure she doesn't have any injuries. Kiki is growling angrily how next time she was going to show Tina the real meaning of pain.

Ooma Ceillia sits up and swats Kiki in the back of the head. "Enough, you shouldn't be to angry at her Kiki. She is in a lot pain right now. Once she is better you two would probably be friends." She says to her encouragingly.

"Ooma! I won't like her now! Not ever! She is mean, she also hit me first! I was just giving her food!" Kiki protested to Ceillia.

Ooma Ceillia hugged Kiki close to her "Listen my pup, there will individuals you will meet in this life that you won't like, or even get along with. Always show respect without backing down! When I lost my parents to an accident when I was a little older then Tina is now. I was a hell raiser just like she is now. An I turned out pretty okay. I ended up with a wonderful family!" She says to us.

The ship is slient except for the hum of the consoles. "Ooma you were a lost one?" Kiki asks Ooma Ceillia seriously.

Ceillia nods. "I was raised in an orphanage at the age of 12. Until I was at the age of 16 where they could legally ship me off to the military. Which is like the training that you do everyday. I fought a lot during that time. Fighting was the only way I knew then how to express my anger at the situation, the sadness of being alone, with the guilt and shame always chasing me..." Ooma says to us as she strokes Kiki's head.