Chapter 294

I watched in horror as I had seen Chris coming up behind Dar'ke an Sooni. Chris Brushes past everyone to go to Sha'On, she chitter at him as she strokes his head crest tenderly. She moves her hand lower to his chest, an the wooden stake is removed an his wounds are gone!?!?!

I have never in all my life seen something so crazy! Chris looks at me "Siri can you let go of my pup?" She asks me...no this is a command. I do as she asks. She gently picks up her pup with one arm. She is so stunningly tall!

Rakkii bites down on Dar'ke hard. She loosen his grip enough so she can jump down, then she comes running towards Chris. Chris Scoops her up an hands her to Sha'On who holds on to his little sister. She then walks over to Jay'Ve, she waves her free hand over his head crest to heal him. The energy restraints are broken in an instant! She than picks him up into her free arm, Stinky crawls up her legs.

Everyone is stunned in either shock or in fear...

Chris doesn't say anything else as she walks them towards the shaded Tree line. The chill in the air has become very painful. The other pups are Shivering visibly. I can see the fear an panic in Sooni an Dar'kes eyes. However they both seem frozen in place.

"Chris....Come back here!" Sooni calls out to her.

Chris stops an looks at us all. "There is no point Sooni. It's clear we are not welcomed here at all. We are family no more...No honor, No mercy!" She says to her sadly, an they all disappear into the shadows.

I go an Catch Sooni an Help her with Luna. Sooni is in shock as she fell to her knees.

I can feel the anger radiating off of Dar'ke. I saw the same rage used before when Bru'tae would murder his own pups. I could see that the pups were weeping. However not because they just about murder their sibling but because of the fear of what was to come next for them.

Dar'ke inhaled deeply "Take them all back to the dormitory. They will be on lockdown without food, only water is to be given. Until a proper punishment can take place. They will be guarded around the clock until further notice!" He said to us.

He then walks away with his fists clenched tightly. It was clear he was doing his best not to kill them outright. These pups had no idea what they really have done to this family or to this clan.

I help gather the pups up with Avei as Sooni is rocking Luna, Luna is howling an is terribly upset. I need to let Sa'ke know what going on. He may need to get the hunt started sooner then expected so we have enough resources to make the trades we agreed upon.

I tried to warn them that these pups were rotten....

I just hope that wherever Chris an her pups are. I hope that they are safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooma are we really not family with them anymore?" Jay'Ve asks me sadly.

"Not at the moment, maybe in the future we can be. But until your other siblings smarten up! I cannot have you or your siblings there with them. They made a choice, so I had to make a harder choice. Actions have consequences..." I say to him as I nuzzel his head.

"Ooma does that mean if we aren't with them, does that you won't get hurt anymore?" Jay'Ve asks me with a chitter.

"Maybe..." I chitter to him.

Sha'On was resting peacefully an Rakkii was sleeping on him as well. I had taken us to the dino planet. I had put them down and we were at the base off a cliff. Using some of my new powers I created a door that lead to a subspace area that looked like the inside of a log cabin with everything! Also extra large Yautja size for all the furniture. It had 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a huge training area in the basement, a spa like bathroom that was modeled in cedar wood to be like an onsen. The outside door could be moved around so we could explore the planet at our leisure.